• The Utah State Fair continues, at the Utah State Fairpark, 1000 W. North Temple, Salt Lake City. Tonight's grandstand entertainment is Caleb Chapman's Crescent Super Band with special guest Poncho Sanchez, at 7:30 p.m.; tickets are free with fair admission (must get grandstand tickets in advance). Gates open 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Tickets are $10, $7 for seniors and kids 6 to 11, free for children 5 and under.
Plans for tonight: MarchFourth at State Room
First Published Sep 11 2013 12:21PM • Last Updated Sep 11 2013 12:21 pm
- Kirby: I'm God-fearing, not church-leader-fearing
- Living History: At WWII 'isolation camps' in Utah and the West, even citizens found abuse and no due
- After guilty verdicts, polygamous towns are the subject of a hearing that asks, 'What next?'
- Business among Salt Lake City's homeless: corpses, tents and maybe a store exodus
- Op-ed: Why McMullin is a mirage in the Utah desert