• The Utah State Fair continues, at the Utah State Fairpark, 1000 W. North Temple, Salt Lake City. Tonight's grandstand entertainment is Caleb Chapman's Crescent Super Band with special guest Poncho Sanchez, at 7:30 p.m.; tickets are free with fair admission (must get grandstand tickets in advance). Gates open 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Tickets are $10, $7 for seniors and kids 6 to 11, free for children 5 and under.
Plans for tonight: MarchFourth at State Room
First Published Sep 11 2013 12:21PM • Last Updated Sep 11 2013 12:21 pm
- Human remains may bring 1988 Utah cold case closer to closure
- Chaffetz doubles down on request for Comey documents after FBI balks
- As Clinton emerges from the woods, what will her role be?
- Outdoor Retailer parent buys SIA Snow Show, will combine for huge Denver trade event
- Hearing: Teen accused of killing worker at Utah youth ranch told police, 'I just lost my mind'