• The Utah State Fair continues, at the Utah State Fairpark, 1000 W. North Temple, Salt Lake City. Tonight's grandstand entertainment is Caleb Chapman's Crescent Super Band with special guest Poncho Sanchez, at 7:30 p.m.; tickets are free with fair admission (must get grandstand tickets in advance). Gates open 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Tickets are $10, $7 for seniors and kids 6 to 11, free for children 5 and under.
Plans for tonight: MarchFourth at State Room
First Published Sep 11 2013 12:21PM • Last Updated Sep 11 2013 12:21 pm
- Charges: 'She would not stop laughing at me,' Utah man said after allegedly killing wife on Alaska c
- Weber County plane crash: 'Hey, I'm going down!,' pilot reported; help offered for witnesses
- Commentary: Is the Catholic Church a capsizing ship?
- Monson: Love football? How much longer can we ignore the brain trauma research?
- New York company is buying Utah mattress manufacturer Purple, valued at $1.1 billion