• The Utah State Fair continues, at the Utah State Fairpark, 1000 W. North Temple, Salt Lake City. Tonight's grandstand entertainment is Caleb Chapman's Crescent Super Band with special guest Poncho Sanchez, at 7:30 p.m.; tickets are free with fair admission (must get grandstand tickets in advance). Gates open 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Tickets are $10, $7 for seniors and kids 6 to 11, free for children 5 and under.
Plans for tonight: MarchFourth at State Room
First Published Sep 11 2013 12:21PM • Last Updated Sep 11 2013 12:21 pm
- Utah Jazz: Rudy Gobert's career night leads Jazz to 112-107 overtime win over Dallas Mavericks
- Trump signs first bill and actions as president
- At inaugural balls, President Trump is the brightest star, but Piano Guys steal a little light
- George Pyle: Now we will see if Trump's mean streak is a strength
- About 1,000 Utahns rally against President Donald Trump