• The Utah State Fair continues, at the Utah State Fairpark, 1000 W. North Temple, Salt Lake City. Tonight's grandstand entertainment is Caleb Chapman's Crescent Super Band with special guest Poncho Sanchez, at 7:30 p.m.; tickets are free with fair admission (must get grandstand tickets in advance). Gates open 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Tickets are $10, $7 for seniors and kids 6 to 11, free for children 5 and under.
Plans for tonight: MarchFourth at State Room
First Published Sep 11 2013 12:21PM • Last Updated Sep 11 2013 12:21 pm
- Will the Word of Wisdom ever change?
- Kirby: All in favor of voting yes on every Mormon sustaining? Not me.
- Could a Gov. Romney be in Utah's future? Ann Romney hopes so.
- Utah guv hails President Trump's repeal of BLM land-planning reforms
- BYU football: Juco cornerback commits, and notes from Monday's practice