• The Utah State Fair continues, at the Utah State Fairpark, 1000 W. North Temple, Salt Lake City. Tonight's grandstand entertainment is Caleb Chapman's Crescent Super Band with special guest Poncho Sanchez, at 7:30 p.m.; tickets are free with fair admission (must get grandstand tickets in advance). Gates open 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Tickets are $10, $7 for seniors and kids 6 to 11, free for children 5 and under.
Plans for tonight: MarchFourth at State Room
First Published Sep 11 2013 12:21PM • Last Updated Sep 11 2013 12:21 pm
- Black students at BYU report ignorant comments, cultural isolation
- Tribune Editorial: Air Force officer shows more honor than BYU's Honor Code
- Utah Jazz cruise to 109-95 win over Milwaukee Bucks
- Homeless plan reset: Agreement now calls for two Salt Lake City shelters, one in S.L. County
- After 'absurd' debate, Utah Senate gives early OK to barbershop massages