• The Utah State Fair continues, at the Utah State Fairpark, 1000 W. North Temple, Salt Lake City. Tonight's grandstand entertainment is Caleb Chapman's Crescent Super Band with special guest Poncho Sanchez, at 7:30 p.m.; tickets are free with fair admission (must get grandstand tickets in advance). Gates open 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Tickets are $10, $7 for seniors and kids 6 to 11, free for children 5 and under.
Plans for tonight: MarchFourth at State Room
First Published Sep 11 2013 12:21PM • Last Updated Sep 11 2013 12:21 pm
- Garrison Keillor: And now we sit and watch in disbelief
- LGBT activist plans ad blitz targeting Mormon church's tax-exempt status
- Former mayor says Biskupski to blame if more homeless die in the cold
- Bagley Cartoon: Fighting Big Government
- Paul Rolly: Could Hatch have put a bug in Trump's ear about Huntsman?