• The Utah State Fair continues, at the Utah State Fairpark, 1000 W. North Temple, Salt Lake City. Tonight's grandstand entertainment is country-rock band 38 Special, at 7:30 p.m.; tickets are $27, available at the fair website. Gates open 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Tickets are $10, $7 for seniors and kids 6 to 11, free for children 5 and under.
Plans for tonight: It’s a Ra Ra Riot
First Published Sep 10 2013 11:42AM • Last Updated Sep 10 2013 11:42 am
- Garrison Keillor: And now we sit and watch in disbelief
- LGBT activist plans ad blitz targeting Mormon church's tax-exempt status
- Alta, Moab residents will pay highest rates for Utah's forthcoming Amazon sales tax
- Monson: When will the Fates ever smile on the Jazz? (with video)
- Dana Milbank: Kellyanne Conway is playing the 'woman card' all wrong