• The Utah State Fair continues, at the Utah State Fairpark, 1000 W. North Temple, Salt Lake City. Tonight's grandstand entertainment is country-rock band 38 Special, at 7:30 p.m.; tickets are $27, available at the fair website. Gates open 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Tickets are $10, $7 for seniors and kids 6 to 11, free for children 5 and under.
Plans for tonight: It’s a Ra Ra Riot
First Published Sep 10 2013 11:42AM • Last Updated Sep 10 2013 11:42 am
- Rich Lowry: Republicans' agony on health care is just beginning
- Utah man killed, wife seriously hurt in London terror attack
- Herbert signs nation's first 0.05 DUI bill; Utahns split on issue
- Second boy to stand trial in shooting of Utah girl; parents say she is recovering
- Utah Jazz: John Stockton didn't like the mountain jerseys, but the guys in the locker room now want