• The Utah State Fair continues, at the Utah State Fairpark, 1000 W. North Temple, Salt Lake City. Tonight's grandstand entertainment is country-rock band 38 Special, at 7:30 p.m.; tickets are $27, available at the fair website. Gates open 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Tickets are $10, $7 for seniors and kids 6 to 11, free for children 5 and under.
Plans for tonight: It’s a Ra Ra Riot
First Published Sep 10 2013 11:42AM • Last Updated Sep 10 2013 11:42 am
- U. Health Care CEO Vivian Lee resigns
- Records indicate inmate begged for help before dying in Duchesne County jail
- Rift at University of Utah poses a new challenge for controversial health reformer Vivian Lee
- LGBTQ students discuss challenges faced at Mormon-owned BYU in first-ever forum
- Mayor Biskupski dismisses city's longtime UTA rep, saying he did nothing for city