• The Utah State Fair continues, at the Utah State Fairpark, 1000 W. North Temple, Salt Lake City. Tonight's grandstand entertainment is country-rock band 38 Special, at 7:30 p.m.; tickets are $27, available at the fair website. Gates open 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Tickets are $10, $7 for seniors and kids 6 to 11, free for children 5 and under.
Plans for tonight: It’s a Ra Ra Riot
First Published Sep 10 2013 11:42AM • Last Updated Sep 10 2013 11:42 am
- Utah man charged with murder after 106-mph crash in South Salt Lake
- Trump signs first bill and actions as president
- At inaugural balls, President Trump is the brightest star and Piano Guys happen upon minor controver
- Utah Jazz: Rudy Gobert's career night leads Jazz to 112-107 overtime win over Dallas Mavericks
- Prosperity, heresy and Trump: Inauguration pastor Paula White answers her critics