• The Utah State Fair continues, at the Utah State Fairpark, 1000 W. North Temple, Salt Lake City. Tonight's grandstand entertainment is country-rock band 38 Special, at 7:30 p.m.; tickets are $27, available at the fair website. Gates open 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Tickets are $10, $7 for seniors and kids 6 to 11, free for children 5 and under.
Plans for tonight: It’s a Ra Ra Riot
First Published Sep 10 2013 11:42AM • Last Updated Sep 10 2013 11:42 am
- With the Pentagon on the telephone, BYU president held his ground on the Honor Code
- Utah lawmakers set out to wrangle wild horses from BLM's control â and earmark them for slaughter
- Tiny but beloved Bar in Sugarhouse closing
- Advice for Utah Latinos: Know your rights
- Utah Jazz: With deadline approaching, Derrick Favors helps fuel the trade speculation he says he ign