• The Utah State Fair continues, at the Utah State Fairpark, 1000 W. North Temple, Salt Lake City. Tonight's grandstand entertainment is country-rock band 38 Special, at 7:30 p.m.; tickets are $27, available at the fair website. Gates open 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Tickets are $10, $7 for seniors and kids 6 to 11, free for children 5 and under.
Plans for tonight: It’s a Ra Ra Riot
First Published Sep 10 2013 11:42AM • Last Updated Sep 10 2013 11:42 am
- In a national first, LGBT advocates sue Utah schools over 'anti-gay' laws
- Garrison Keillor: When it's over, maybe Trump should move to Nebraska
- Broadway stars dazzle Salt Lake City opening show
- Evan McMullin takes the lead in latest Utah presidential poll
- BYU football: Cougars looking for answers after another one-point loss at Boise State