• The Utah State Fair continues, at the Utah State Fairpark, 1000 W. North Temple, Salt Lake City. Tonight's grandstand entertainment is country-rock band 38 Special, at 7:30 p.m.; tickets are $27, available at the fair website. Gates open 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Tickets are $10, $7 for seniors and kids 6 to 11, free for children 5 and under.
Plans for tonight: It’s a Ra Ra Riot
First Published Sep 10 2013 11:42AM • Last Updated Sep 10 2013 11:42 am
- Salt Lake County is becoming less Mormon -- Utah County is headed in the other direction
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir director teaches new group -- and they're not who you'd expect
- BYU football: As LaVell Edwards Stadium turns 35, goal is to make it better, not bigger
- Why is Rep. Chaffetz really leaving Congress? Five possibilities -- that he may be keeping hush-hush
- Utah's Mike Lee says there's only one amendment that could get him to vote for the Senate health car