• Alt/emo band The Hawks and the Found performs at The Shred Shed, 60 E. Exchange Place (360 South), Salt Lake City. Opening act: Zebrana Bastard. Show starts at 6:30. Tickets are $6, available at 24Tix.
Plans for tonight: Those Sick Puppies
First Published Sep 04 2013 12:37PM • Last Updated Sep 04 2013 12:37 pm
- After leading LDS congregations and designing Mormon temples, this Utah dad is building a new life -
- Alabama? Utah? Or brotherly bonds? Desert Hills star Penei Sewell has a big decision to make about h
- Utes pull out of Utah governor's Native American Summit, citing frustration over unequal treatment |
- County strikes deal with family for Salt Lake County Recorder Gary Ott's resignation
- Russian court rules in favor of 2 Mormon 'missionaries,' says they shouldn't have been deported