• Alt/emo band The Hawks and the Found performs at The Shred Shed, 60 E. Exchange Place (360 South), Salt Lake City. Opening act: Zebrana Bastard. Show starts at 6:30. Tickets are $6, available at 24Tix.
Plans for tonight: Those Sick Puppies
First Published Sep 04 2013 12:37PM • Last Updated Sep 04 2013 12:37 pm
- Business among Salt Lake City's homeless: corpses, tents and maybe a store exodus
- After guilty verdicts, polygamous towns are the subject of a hearing that asks, 'What next?'
- Living History: At WWII 'isolation camps' in Utah and the West, even citizens found abuse and no due
- Leonid Bershidsky: Bernie Sanders is running a shadow campaign
- Kirby: I'm God-fearing, not church-leader-fearing