• Country star Brad Paisley headlines tonight at Usana Amphitheatre, 5150 S. 6055 West, West Valley City. Opening acts: Chris Young, Lee Brice, The Henningsens. Show starts at 7. Tickets, from $31 to $65.75, at Smith’s Tix.
• Pop-soul singer Bruno Mars performs tonight at the Maverik Center, 3200 S. Decker Lake Dr., West Valley City. Opening act: Fitz & The Tantrums. Show starts at 8. Tickets, from $41.50 to $81.50, available at TicketMaster.
• The Utah Symphony goes undercover with "Bond and Beyond," a program of James Bond themes and other spy-related music, tonight at Snow Park Outdoor Amphitheatre, 2250 Deer Valley Drive, Park City. Michael Krajewski conducts, while mezzo-soprano Debbie Gravitte sings. Show starts at 7:30. Some lawn seats still available for $32, at ArtTix.
• The Uncluded, a duo made up of rapper/producer Aesop Rock and folk singer/songwriter Kimya Dawson, perform Saturday at Kilby Court, 741 S. Kilby Court (330 West), Salt Lake City. Opening act: Hamell on Trial. Show starts at 6 p.m. Tickets are $18 in advance, $20 on the day of show, at 24Tix.
• Actor and musical-theater star Mandy Patinkin performs with the Utah Symphony, Saturday at Snow Park Outdoor Amphitheatre, 2250 Deer Valley Drive, Park City. Eric Stern conducts, and pianist Paul Ford is featured. Show starts at 7:30 p.m. Tickets available at ArtTix.
• Experimental jazz trio Medeski Martin & Wood and jazz/fusion group John Scofield’s Uberjam Band share the bill Sunday at Red Butte Garden, 300 Wakara Way, University of Utah campus, Salt Lake City. Show starts at 7 p.m. Tickets are $40, at the Red Butte website.
• R&B legend Darlene Love shares the stage with musicians from Alabama’s famed Muscle Shoals scene, Sunday at Snow Park Outdoor Amphitheatre, 2250 Deer Valley Drive, Park City. Show starts at 7 p.m. Tickets, from $35 to $65, at the Eccles Center website.
|1.||4 Utah restaurants call it quits|
|2.||Utah officer who shot Dillon Taylor was wearing a body camera|
|3.||Restaurateur impressing Salt Lake with good food, hard work|
|4.||Report shows Utah Dickey’s had problem with food labels|
|5.||Salt Lake’s Flower Patch goes down as David bows to Goliath|
|6.||Op-Ed: LDS leader delivered a confusing message to graduates|
|7.||BYU football: At least three freshmen could start in opener|
|8.||Utah protesters demand justice for Dillon Taylor, others killed by police|
|9.||Paul Rolly: Are you married? In Utah, it’s a multiple-choice question|
|10.||Review: Even Stevens Sandwiches makes altruism delicious|