It will be a major panic at this year's X96 Big Ass Show.
The alt-rock station announced this morning that Panic! At the Disco will headline the 18th annual megashow (actually called X96's Toyota Big Ass Show), set for Aug. 24 at the Gallivan Center, 238 S. Main in downtown Salt Lake City.
Also on the bill:
• Ed Kowalczyk (formerly of Live)
• and three local bands to be named later.
A limited number of tickets go on sale Friday for $9.60 at the following locations:
• Car Concepts, 1130 S. Main St., Salt Lake City, from 8 to 10 a.m.
• Vapor-Mania, 2465 N. Main, Sunset, from 10 a.m. to noon.
• F.Y.E., 5546 S. Redwood Road, Salt Lake City, noon to 2 p.m.
• The Results Company, 235 E. 1600 South, Provo, 2 to 4 p.m.
• Everest Collision Repair, 118 N. Garden St., Tooele, 4 to 6 p.m.
The station will sell 196 tickets at each location for $9.60 each. After that, tickets go on sale Saturday for $25 at Smith's Tix.
|1.||In Utah, Mormon chapels are here, there and everywhere|
|2.||Lindsey, Burke address internet photo issue|
|3.||Utah school district settles with family of boy who killed himself|
|4.||Utah Jazz: Trey Burke apologizes for leaked nude photographs|
|5.||LDS meeting: Feminists seeking change find it in subtle wording|
|6.||Violent assault ruled out in death of Utah family, but not foul play|
|7.||They did, then they did again. Clooney and wife do No. 2 ‘I do’|
|8.||Utah football: ‘Somber’ Utes get early start prepping for UCLA|
|9.||When it comes to Cougar sports, BYU’s president sure is game|
|10.||Trib Talk: AP U.S. history test scrutinized|