Plans for tonight: Pick your pop-punk band
Published on Jun 19, 2013 01:50PM
• Pop/punk band No Tide performs at The Shred Shed, 60 E. Exchange Place (360 South), Salt Lake City. Show starts at 6:30. Tickets are $10, at Smith’s Tix.
• Pop/punk band Cartel performs at The Complex, 536 W. 100 South, Salt Lake City. Show starts at 8. Tickets are $16, at Smith’s Tix.
• Hard-rock trio Kyng performs at Burts Tiki Lounge, 726 S. State St., Salt Lake City. Show starts at 9. Tickets are $12, at Smith’s Tix.
• Salt Lake City musician Talia Keys celebrates her birthday with her genre-crossing local band, Marinade, at The State Room, 638 S. State St., Salt Lake City. Opening acts: Red Dog Revival, The Vision. Show starts at 8. Tickets are $10, at the venue’s website.
• Basque-inflected folktronica band Crystal Fighters performs at The Urban Lounge, 241 S. 500 East, Salt Lake City. Opening act: Alpine. Show starts at 9. Tickets are $16, at 24Tix.
Copyright 2014 The Salt Lake Tribune. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
About Reader Comments
Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account
. See more about comments here.