• Actor Hal Holbrook returns with his one-man show "Mark Twain Tonight," tonight at the Capitol Theatre, 50 W. 200 South, Salt Lake City. Show starts at 8 p.m. Tickets at ArtTix.
• The Utah Symphony performs the world premiere of a commissioned work by British composer Simon Holt, along with works by Mozart and Berlioz, tonight and Saturday at Abravanel Hall, 123 W. South Temple, Salt Lake City. Show starts at 8 p.m. both nights. Tickets available at ArtTix.
• Hip-hop star Flesh-N-Bone (of Bone Thugs-N-Harmony) performs tonight at The Complex, 536 W. 100 South, Salt Lake City. Opening act: DuctTape Gang. Show starts at 9. Tickets are $20, available at Smith’s Tix.
• Post-hardcore band Senses Fail performs Saturday at The Depot, 400 W. South Temple, Salt Lake City. Opening acts: Such Gold, Real Friends, Major League. Show starts at 7:30 p.m. Tickets are $15 in advance, $18 on the day of the show, at Smith’s Tix and 24Tix.
• Pop duo He Is We performs Saturday at The Complex, 536 W. 100 South, Salt Lake City. Show starts at 7:30 p.m. Tickets are $16 in advance, $18 on the day of the show, at Smith’s Tix.
• Metal/punk/electronic group Mindless Self Indulgence performs Sunday at In the Venue, 219 S. 600 West, Salt Lake City. Opening act: The Red Paintings. Show starts at 7 p.m. Tickets are $20, at Smith’s Tix.
• The musical experimental known as That1Guy & the Magic Pipe performs Sunday at The State Room, 638 S. State St., Salt Lake City. Opening act: Captain Ahab’s Motorcycle Club. Show starts at 8 p.m. Tickets are $15, at the venue’s website.
|1.||Neon Trees’ Tyler Glenn proud to be gay and Mormon|
|2.||LDS leader, Obama meet to push for immigration reform|
|3.||Partying daughter has mom concerned|
|4.||Texas takes possession of polygamous ranch|
|5.||Utah Jazz GM says Corbin decision coming ‘in short order’|
|6.||Utah Jazz: GM Lindsey wants Hayward to be ‘a career Jazz member’|
|7.||Atheists, Mormons hash it out in religious give-and-take|
|8.||LeBron still No. 1 with NBA’s most-popular jersey|
|9.||Movie review: ‘Bears’ serves a soft view of nature|
|10.||Questions linger in Megan Huntsman investigation|