(Al Hartmann | The Salt Lake Tribune)
Ririe Woodbury dancers practice their dance routine for their last show of the season, entitled "One".
Plans for tonight: Country, punk, Persian
Published on Apr 25, 2013 12:24PM
• Author Peter Rock will read from and sign copies of his latest novel, "The Shelter Cycle," at The King’s English, 1511 S. 1500 East, Salt Laek City. The reading starts at 7. The event is free.
• Ririe-Woodbury Dance Company debuts the final show of the season, "One" — which is also the final show for artistic director Charlotte Boye-Christensen — at the Rose Wagner Performing Arts Center, 138 W. 300 South, Salt Lake City. Show starts at 7:30 (and repeats at the same time Friday and Saturday). Tickets are $30, at ArtTix.
• Singer Monika Jalili performs Persian pop songs from the ‘40s to the ‘70s at the Gallivan Center, 239 S. Main St., Salt Lake City. Show starts at 7:30. Admission is free.
• Country singer Easton Corbin performs at In the Venue, 219 S. 600 West, Salt Lake City. Show starts at 8. Tickets are $30, at Smith’s Tix.
• Punk band Face to Face performs at The Depot, 400 W. South Temple, Salt Lake City. Show starts at 8. Tickets are $26 (for those over 21) and $28 (for those under 21), available at Smith’s Tix.
Copyright 2013 The Salt Lake Tribune. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
About Reader Comments
Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account
. See more about comments here.