• The Utah Symphony performs a night of recent Broadway music, "Do You Hear the People Sing?", tonight and Saturday at Abravanel Hall, 123 W. South Temple, Salt Lake City. Show starts at 8 p.m. both nights. Tickets available at ArtTix.
• Guitar-rock band The Jingoes performs tonight at The State Room, 638 S. State St., Salt Lake City. Opening acts: Totem & Taboo, Danger Hailstorm. Show starts at 9. Tickets are $10, at the venue’s website.
• Country-rock band Reckless Kelly performs Saturday at In the Venue, 219 S. 600 West, Salt Lake City. Opening act: Micky & The Motorcars. Show starts at 8:30 p.m. Tickets are $18 in advance, $20 on the day of show, at Smith’s Tix.
• Menomena performs at The Urban Lounge, 241 S. 500 East, Salt Lake City. Opening act: Guards. Show starts at 9 p.m. Tickets are $13 in advance, $15 on the day of the show, at 24Tix.
• Michigan quintet Greensky Bluegrass performs Sunday at The State Room, 638 S. State St., Salt Lake City. Opening act: Ryan Montbleau Band. Show starts at 8 p.m. Tickets are $15, at the venue’s website.
|1.||4 Utah restaurants call it quits|
|2.||Utah officer who shot Dillon Taylor was wearing a body camera|
|3.||Restaurateur impressing Salt Lake with good food, hard work|
|4.||Report shows Utah Dickey’s had problem with food labels|
|5.||Salt Lake’s Flower Patch goes down as David bows to Goliath|
|6.||BYU football: At least three freshmen could start in opener|
|7.||Utah cities purge gun-control laws at demand of national group|
|8.||Op-Ed: LDS leader delivered a confusing message to graduates|
|9.||Paul Rolly: Are you married? In Utah, it’s a multiple-choice question|
|10.||Utah protesters demand justice for Dillon Taylor, others killed by police|