• The Utah Symphony performs a night of recent Broadway music, "Do You Hear the People Sing?", tonight and Saturday at Abravanel Hall, 123 W. South Temple, Salt Lake City. Show starts at 8 p.m. both nights. Tickets available at ArtTix.
• Guitar-rock band The Jingoes performs tonight at The State Room, 638 S. State St., Salt Lake City. Opening acts: Totem & Taboo, Danger Hailstorm. Show starts at 9. Tickets are $10, at the venue’s website.
• Country-rock band Reckless Kelly performs Saturday at In the Venue, 219 S. 600 West, Salt Lake City. Opening act: Micky & The Motorcars. Show starts at 8:30 p.m. Tickets are $18 in advance, $20 on the day of show, at Smith’s Tix.
• Menomena performs at The Urban Lounge, 241 S. 500 East, Salt Lake City. Opening act: Guards. Show starts at 9 p.m. Tickets are $13 in advance, $15 on the day of the show, at 24Tix.
• Michigan quintet Greensky Bluegrass performs Sunday at The State Room, 638 S. State St., Salt Lake City. Opening act: Ryan Montbleau Band. Show starts at 8 p.m. Tickets are $15, at the venue’s website.
|1.||Tuesday on TV: ESPN comes to Utah for big soccer game|
|2.||9 new food trucks roll into Salt Lake|
|3.||Miss Utah USA’s botched answer makes her a star|
|4.||Justin Bieber behind wheel as car hits man in Hollywood|
|5.||Family steps up with $4 million to rescue Capitol Theatre project|
|6.||Restaurant review: Japanese pub fare separates Ichiban from its competitors|
|7.||Utah Football: Quinton Pedroza dismissed for violating team rules|
|8.||Monson: Miss Utah will bounce back big after choking away beauty crown|
|9.||Kragthorpe: U.S. soccer team merits more noise in second half (with video)|
|10.||NBA playoffs: Ray Allen keeps Heat alive with huge 3-pointer|