| Courtesy of Carrie Rodriguez
Country fiddler, singer, and songwriter Carrie Rodriguez will perform at The State Room in Salt Lake City on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8 p.m. Jeff Crosby, a singer/songwriter and multi-instrumentalist transplanted from Idaho to Los Angeles, will open.
Plans for tonight: An ‘Idol’ arrives
Published on Feb 22, 2013 09:55AM
• Indie synth-rock band The Epilogues performs at The Shred Shed, 60 E. Exchange Place, Salt Lake City. Show starts at 6:30. Tickets are $10, at Smith’s Tix.
• The Utah Jazz get back from the All-Star break to play the Golden State Warriors, at EnergySolutions Arena, 301 W. South Temple, Salt Lake City. Game starts at 7. Tickets available at Smith’s Tix.
• Former "American Idol" winner Kris Allen plays at In the Venue, 219 S. 600 West, Salt Lake City. Show starts at 7. Tickets are $17, at Smith’s Tix.
• New Orleans funk band Galactic featuring Corey Glover (of Living Colour) performs at The Depot, 400 W. South Temple, Salt Lake City. Opening act: Latyrx featuring Lyrics Born and Lateef the Truthspeaker. Show starts at 8. Tickets are $25, at Smith’s Tix.
• Country fiddler and singer-songwriter Carrie Rodriguez will perform at The State Room, 638 S. State St., Salt Lake City. Opening act: Jeff Crosby. Show starts at 8. Tickets are $12, at the venue’s website.
Copyright 2014 The Salt Lake Tribune. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
About Reader Comments
Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account
. See more about comments here.