Plans for the weekend: Let the sun shine in
• The 2013 Sundance Film Festival continues this weekend, in Park City and at venues in Salt Lake City, Ogden and the Sundance resort. Go to the festival website for more information, and follow The Salt Lake Tribune's coverage of Sundance.
• The monthly Salt Lake Gallery Stroll happens tonight, at participating galleries in and around downtown Salt Lake City. The event runs from 6 to 9 p.m. Go to the Gallery Stroll website for details. Free.
• Reggae band Tribal Seeds performs tonight at The Depot, 400 W. South Temple, Salt Lake City. Opening acts: Stick Figure, Tha Maad T-Ray. Show starts at 8. Tickets are $20 (for 21 and over) and $22 (for under-21), at Smith's Tix.
• The touring production of the Broadway revival "Hair" plays three shows Saturday and Sunday at Kingsbury Hall, 1395 E. Presidents Circle, University of Utah campus, Salt Lake City. Performances start Saturday at 2 and 8 p.m., and Sunday at 1 p.m. Tickets, from $37 to $64.50, available at the Kingsbury website.
• Utah Opera's production of Daniel CatÃ¡n's "Florencia en el Amazonas" debuts Saturday at the Capitol Theatre, 50 W. 200 South, Salt Lake City. Saturday's show is at 7:30. (The production repeats at 7:30 p.m. on Monday, Wednesday and next Friday, Jan. 25; with a Sunday matinee at 2 p.m. Jan. 27.) Tickets available at ArtTix outlets.
• Indie-rock musician Sea Wolf performs Saturday at The Urban Lounge, 241 S. 500 East, Salt Lake City. Opening acts: The Devil Whale, Pentagraham Crackers. Show starts at 9 p.m. Tickets are $13 in advance, $15 on the day of the show, at 24Tix.
See more about comments here.