• Pop star Colbie Caillat and singer-songwriter Gavin DeGraw share the bill tonight at Red Butte Garden, 300 Wakara Way, University of Utah campus, Salt Lake City. Show starts at 7:30. The show is sold out.
• Pop-rock band Milo Greene (that's the band's name, not the name of anyone in it) performs Saturday at Kilby Court, 741 S. Kilby Court (330 West), Salt Lake City. Show starts at 7 p.m. Tickets are $8 in advance, $10 on the day of the show, at 24Tix.
• Pink Martini, the eclectic 12-member mini-orchestra, performs with the Utah Symphony, Saturday at the Snow Park Outdoor Amphitheater, 2250 Deer Valley Drive, Park City. Show starts at 7:30 p.m. Tickets are $37, at ArtTix.
• Country singer Jo Dee Messina performs Saturday at the West Jordan Arena, 8125 S. 2200 West, West Jordan. Opening act: Alex Boyé. Show starts at 8 p.m. Tickets, from $10 to $20, available at Smith's Tix.
• The fifth annual Salt Lake City Zombie Walk happens Sunday in downtown Salt Lake City, starting and ending at Memory Grove, up North Canyon Drive. The walk then moves (very slowly) to North Temple, then down State Street to 200 South, west over to Main, up Main to South Temple, then around Temple Square and back to Memory Grove. The walk starts at 7 p.m. Free.
• Spoken-word artist/activist Michael Franti and Spearhead perform Sunday at Red Butte Garden, 300 Wakara Way, University of Utah campus, Salt Lake City. Show starts at 7 p.m. Tickets are $48, at the Red Butte website.
|1.||A first: GOP lawmaker calls for Utah A.G. John Swallow to resign|
|2.||Police tracked Josh Powell by plane, wiretapped his phone|
|3.||Burt Bacharach opens up on daughter’s suicide|
|5.||Weekend Express: 11 things to do in Utah on Memorial Day weekend|
|6.||Secret recording: Mark Shurtleff offers $2 million to silence critic|
|7.||Tuacahn gears up for three outdoor plays, one indoor production|
|8.||Review: Utah Symphony delivers a vibrant closing performance|
|9.||Planes, trains and orangutans: 12 distinctly Utah things to do this summer|
|10.||Does Costco save you money?|