• Comedian and podcast king Marc Maron performs tonight and Saturday at Wiseguys Trolley Square, 505 S. 600 East, Salt Lake City. Shows start at 7 and 9 p.m. both nights. Tickets are $20, at the Wiseguys website.
• "The Color of Your Socks: A Year with Pipilotta Rust," a documentary about the Swiss video artist, screens tonight at the Utah Museum of Contemporary Art, 20 S. West Temple, Salt Lake City. Screening starts at 7. Free.
• The Utah Symphony presents "Dancing and Romancing," a program of song and dance featuring songs made famous in Fred Astaire/Ginger Rogers movies, tonight and Saturday at Abravanel Hall, 123 W. South Temple, Salt Lake City. Show starts at 8 p.m. both nights. Tickets available at ArtTix.
• The Utah Jazz welcome the New Jersey Nets -- including former Jazz players Deron Williams, Mehmet Okur and Kris ("Don't call me Mr. Kardashian") Humphries -- Saturday at EnergySolutions Arena, 301 W. South Temple, Salt Lake City. Game starts at 7. Tickets available at SmithsTix.
• Alt-rock bands Aiden and Modern Day Escape share the bill Sunday at Kilby Court, 741 S. Kilby Court (330 West), Salt Lake City. Show starts at 7. Tickets are $12.50 in advance, $15 on the day of the show, at SmithsTix.
|1.||Paul: Court young voters with privacy focus|
|2.||Utah polygamous family says going on TV liberating|
|3.||Satirical musical ‘The Book of Mormon’ set to play Utah theater|
|4.||Utah cockfighters say sport is tradition, not inhumane|
|5.||LDS leader tells Mormons to embrace their history, keep their faith|
|6.||Vietnam searchers say they cannot find object from missing jet|
|7.||’300’ sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut|
|8.||Jets release cornerback Cromartie|
|9.||Transformers 4 trailer has Dinobots and Mark Wahlberg in it|
|10.||Monson: Is U.'s Travis Wilson china in a bull shop?|