• Comedian and podcast king Marc Maron performs tonight and Saturday at Wiseguys Trolley Square, 505 S. 600 East, Salt Lake City. Shows start at 7 and 9 p.m. both nights. Tickets are $20, at the Wiseguys website.
• "The Color of Your Socks: A Year with Pipilotta Rust," a documentary about the Swiss video artist, screens tonight at the Utah Museum of Contemporary Art, 20 S. West Temple, Salt Lake City. Screening starts at 7. Free.
• The Utah Symphony presents "Dancing and Romancing," a program of song and dance featuring songs made famous in Fred Astaire/Ginger Rogers movies, tonight and Saturday at Abravanel Hall, 123 W. South Temple, Salt Lake City. Show starts at 8 p.m. both nights. Tickets available at ArtTix.
• The Utah Jazz welcome the New Jersey Nets -- including former Jazz players Deron Williams, Mehmet Okur and Kris ("Don't call me Mr. Kardashian") Humphries -- Saturday at EnergySolutions Arena, 301 W. South Temple, Salt Lake City. Game starts at 7. Tickets available at SmithsTix.
• Alt-rock bands Aiden and Modern Day Escape share the bill Sunday at Kilby Court, 741 S. Kilby Court (330 West), Salt Lake City. Show starts at 7. Tickets are $12.50 in advance, $15 on the day of the show, at SmithsTix.
|1.||LDS leader, Obama meet to push for immigration reform|
|2.||Neighbor: Huntsman had a miscarriage recently|
|3.||Police find seven dead babies in Utah County home|
|4.||Letter: LDS Church trying to silence dissenting opinions|
|5.||New market brings a wave of seafood to Salt Lake City|
|6.||Old, new acts headline 29 Red Butte concerts|
|7.||Lunar eclipse amazes as it casts eerie red glow over Utah|
|8.||Ute Tribe, U. of U. reach new agreement over name|
|9.||Police: Utah mother admits killing 6 newborns|
|10.||Utah Symphony to perform at Utah’s ‘Mighty 5’ national parks|