The video above shows Salt Lake City from the foothills and was posted Friday by YouTube user errorikdotcom. It's a single shot, but wait for it — an epic looking storm front begins slinking into the valley about 30 seconds in.
- Bare shoulders earn failing grade for BYU-Idaho student's art project
- Letter: Trump backers are already revising history
- Nation's worst drivers: Utahns
- Monson: A prayer sent up for Reno Mahe, for Elsie, and for beautiful little children
- New scholarship coming to Mormon lessons, but will instructors really teach it?