Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Outdoor Retailer: FourPlay bike rack from Yakima
First Published Aug 08 2014 10:24AM • Last Updated Aug 12 2014 06:39 pm
Bike racks have come a long way and Yakima has been a major player in the improvements. The FourPlay is a tray-style trailer hitch rack that holds four bikes. Yakima says it will hold bikes of all sizes -including fat bikes. The FourPlay can be easily converted into a two-bike rack. The tray is low, making it easier to load and can be folded up when not in use. Available Spring 2015 for $499. www.yakima.com
- Polygamists describe how to live in family with 27 wives and 145 children
- Environmental group accuses Utah's 'Diesel Brothers' of harming environment, plans suit
- Living history: Sir Arthur Conan Doyle got Mormons all wrong
- Monson: For BYU, football-only membership in Big 12 is perfect enough
- Lobster wars: Man drowns, NFL legend Sapp injured in 'insane frenzy' of Florida lobster hunt