Outdoor Retailer: Cragsmith pack from Patagonia
First Published Aug 07 2014 04:57PM • Last Updated Aug 07 2014 04:57 pm
Three news packs for Spring 2015 from Patagonia's Alpine collection were "built by climbers for climbers". The Cragsmith Pack 35L is the middle choice of the three. The design makes are easy access in tricky situations through the top or back. The pack also opens wide without the need to remove or dump everything out to find what you need. The Cragsmith will run $129. www.patagonia.com/us/home
- Kirby: I'm God-fearing, not church-leader-fearing
- Living History: At WWII 'isolation camps' in Utah and the West, even citizens found abuse and no due
- After guilty verdicts, polygamous towns are the subject of a hearing that asks, 'What next?'
- Business among Salt Lake City's homeless: corpses, tents and maybe a store exodus
- Leonid Bershidsky: Bernie Sanders is running a shadow campaign