See more about comments here.
Outdoor Retailer: Cragsmith pack from Patagonia
First Published Aug 07 2014 04:57PM • Last Updated Aug 07 2014 04:57 pm
Three news packs for Spring 2015 from Patagonia's Alpine collection were "built by climbers for climbers". The Cragsmith Pack 35L is the middle choice of the three. The design makes are easy access in tricky situations through the top or back. The pack also opens wide without the need to remove or dump everything out to find what you need. The Cragsmith will run $129. www.patagonia.com/us/home
- Watch: Elizabeth Smart discusses BYU Honor Code, sexual assault on 'Crime Watch Daily'
- Utah one of 11 states suing over transgender bathrooms
- Kirby: Annoyed by airport security? Just be glad I'm not your TSA agent
- Kragthorpe: Larry Krystkowiak says former player Cory Reiser became 'my coach' in last days
- SLC Airport taxicabs have lost a quarter of business to Uber, Lyft