Outdoor Retailer: Cragsmith pack from Patagonia
First Published Aug 07 2014 04:57PM • Last Updated Aug 07 2014 04:57 pm
Three news packs for Spring 2015 from Patagonia's Alpine collection were "built by climbers for climbers". The Cragsmith Pack 35L is the middle choice of the three. The design makes are easy access in tricky situations through the top or back. The pack also opens wide without the need to remove or dump everything out to find what you need. The Cragsmith will run $129. www.patagonia.com/us/home
- Kirby: Wait'll you see how much the Mormon church pays me
- Body of Utah man suspected of shooting estranged wife found in park
- Op-ed: Even downtown shelter is better than sleeping in a car, and I know
- How much do top Mormon leaders make? Leaked pay stubs may surprise you.
- Syrian refugee family welcomes new home in Utah, despite bitter cold and Donald Trump