Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Outdoor Retailer: Cragsmith pack from Patagonia
First Published Aug 07 2014 04:57PM • Last Updated Aug 07 2014 04:57 pm
Three news packs for Spring 2015 from Patagonia's Alpine collection were "built by climbers for climbers". The Cragsmith Pack 35L is the middle choice of the three. The design makes are easy access in tricky situations through the top or back. The pack also opens wide without the need to remove or dump everything out to find what you need. The Cragsmith will run $129. www.patagonia.com/us/home
- Treks give Mormon teens a taste of pioneer past, but some practices steer away from history
- Leonard Pitts: Battle between left and right no longer a contest of ideas
- NHRA: John Force, Tony Schumacher win Mile-High Nationals
- Tony Jones on the NBA: Utah Jazz improve on paper, but West is still a gauntlet
- Kirby: God's not part of your political party