See more about comments here.
Outdoor Retailer: Cragsmith pack from Patagonia
First Published Aug 07 2014 04:57PM • Last Updated Aug 07 2014 04:57 pm
Three news packs for Spring 2015 from Patagonia's Alpine collection were "built by climbers for climbers". The Cragsmith Pack 35L is the middle choice of the three. The design makes are easy access in tricky situations through the top or back. The pack also opens wide without the need to remove or dump everything out to find what you need. The Cragsmith will run $129. www.patagonia.com/us/home
- Rolly: Warning to Utah beer drinkers -- You may see a lot fewer choices on grocery store shelves
- 'Vampire' trucker pleads guilty in Utah kidnapping case
- Kirby: A Trump supporter, an El Salvadorian maid and a columnist walk into a Montana hotel ...
- Critics: Herbert landslide shows GOP delegate disconnect with mainstream
- Utah's Misty Snow makes history as Democrats' transgender Senate nominee