Outdoor Retailer: Cragsmith pack from Patagonia
First Published Aug 07 2014 04:57PM • Last Updated Aug 07 2014 04:57 pm
Three news packs for Spring 2015 from Patagonia's Alpine collection were "built by climbers for climbers". The Cragsmith Pack 35L is the middle choice of the three. The design makes are easy access in tricky situations through the top or back. The pack also opens wide without the need to remove or dump everything out to find what you need. The Cragsmith will run $129. www.patagonia.com/us/home
- Will the Word of Wisdom ever change?
- Utah Jazz: Improved play leads to 108-100 victory over New Orleans Pelicans
- Utah Jazz players hold team meeting after Rudy Gobert criticizes some teammates' competitiveness
- Comments: Will the Mormon Word of Wisdom ever change? It has before.
- I-15 stretch reopens after multivehicle crash that killed man