Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Outdoor Retailer: New food choices from Mountain House
First Published Aug 07 2014 09:33AM • Last Updated Aug 07 2014 09:33 am
Sure it is nice to spend the time and energy to produce fresh fixings on the trail, but sometimes it is just easier to boil water and have dessert. Backpackers and campers have been using Mountain House to fuel up during their trips for nearly 50 years. The company recently introduced the following new selections: Biscuits and Gravy ($5.99); Apple Crisp ($7.49) and Fire Roasted Vegetables ($3.99). www.mountainhouse.com
- VICE: Canada searches for a polygamous sect's child brides
- BYU athletics: Report: No Big 12 expansion decision until mid-September, maybe later
- BYU, BYU-Idaho named to 'Shame List' over LGBT policies
- Analysis: Donald Trump's response to his shoddy doctor's letter? Call for Clinton to disclose more |
- 'We are not all ClivenÂ Bundys': Rich County ranchers partner with BLM to revolutionize grazing