Outdoor Retailer: New food choices from Mountain House
First Published Aug 07 2014 09:33AM • Last Updated Aug 07 2014 09:33 am
Sure it is nice to spend the time and energy to produce fresh fixings on the trail, but sometimes it is just easier to boil water and have dessert. Backpackers and campers have been using Mountain House to fuel up during their trips for nearly 50 years. The company recently introduced the following new selections: Biscuits and Gravy ($5.99); Apple Crisp ($7.49) and Fire Roasted Vegetables ($3.99). www.mountainhouse.com
- In early Utah turnout, a third more Democrats than expected have voted
- Utah football: Utes face a huge challenge against No. 4 Washington (with video)
- Business among Salt Lake City's homeless: corpses, tents and maybe a store exodus
- Yet another Senate Republican wanted Donald Trump gone but is now going to vote for him.
- BYU football: A few bye week notes, and an updated list of 2017 football commitments