Outdoor Retailer: New food choices from Mountain House
First Published Aug 07 2014 09:33AM • Last Updated Aug 07 2014 09:33 am
Sure it is nice to spend the time and energy to produce fresh fixings on the trail, but sometimes it is just easier to boil water and have dessert. Backpackers and campers have been using Mountain House to fuel up during their trips for nearly 50 years. The company recently introduced the following new selections: Biscuits and Gravy ($5.99); Apple Crisp ($7.49) and Fire Roasted Vegetables ($3.99). www.mountainhouse.com
- The Utah Jazz roster is set. But what will these guys look like on the floor?
- Kirby: My run-ins near the homeless shelter show the anti-social in this social problem
- Usain Bolt wins 100 meters in his last Diamond League race
- Salt Lake County GOP to investigate chief deputy of soon-to-resign Recorder Gary Ott
- 'It seems like he's against everything right now': Orrin Hatch slams Mike Lee over his opposition to