Outdoor Retailer: Static V Luxe pad from Klymit
First Published Aug 08 2014 05:19PM • Last Updated Aug 08 2014 05:19 pm
What was once minimalist is growing into downright luxurious. Ogden-based Klymit hit the scene at the Outdoor Retailer with a unique gas-charged jacket and then made even larger waves with a super lightweight sleeping bad with puff in all the right places. The pad has grown up and its newest version is the Static V Luxe. It is still easily packable and lightweight at 25 ounces, but comes in a 3-inch thick, 30-inch wide and 76-inch long model. The pad, they say, can be inflated with approximately 16 breaths. Available now for $89.95. www.klymit.com
- Human remains found buried in cellar at Utah home
- New centrist party forms in Utah to attract disaffected Republicans, Democrats
- BYU football: Texas prep QB Zadock Dinkelmann, Ty Detmer's nephew, commits to BYU
- Why polygamists are leaving their historic hometowns along the Utah-Arizona border
- Iran president waiting for White House 'to become stable intellectually'