See more about comments here.
Outdoor Retailer: Static V Luxe pad from Klymit
First Published Aug 08 2014 05:19PM • Last Updated Aug 08 2014 05:19 pm
What was once minimalist is growing into downright luxurious. Ogden-based Klymit hit the scene at the Outdoor Retailer with a unique gas-charged jacket and then made even larger waves with a super lightweight sleeping bad with puff in all the right places. The pad has grown up and its newest version is the Static V Luxe. It is still easily packable and lightweight at 25 ounces, but comes in a 3-inch thick, 30-inch wide and 76-inch long model. The pad, they say, can be inflated with approximately 16 breaths. Available now for $89.95. www.klymit.com
- Critics: Herbert landslide shows GOP delegate disconnect with mainstream
- Kirby: A Trump supporter, an El Salvadorian maid and a columnist walk into a Montana hotel ...
- Federal judge was biased, jurors in Jeremy Johnson trial say
- Utah's Misty Snow makes history as Democrats' transgender Senate nominee
- FBI agent: Investigation of alleged attempted bomber began after his involvement at Bundy Ranch