Outdoor Retailer: Static V Luxe pad from Klymit
First Published Aug 08 2014 05:19PM • Last Updated Aug 08 2014 05:19 pm
What was once minimalist is growing into downright luxurious. Ogden-based Klymit hit the scene at the Outdoor Retailer with a unique gas-charged jacket and then made even larger waves with a super lightweight sleeping bad with puff in all the right places. The pad has grown up and its newest version is the Static V Luxe. It is still easily packable and lightweight at 25 ounces, but comes in a 3-inch thick, 30-inch wide and 76-inch long model. The pad, they say, can be inflated with approximately 16 breaths. Available now for $89.95. www.klymit.com
- Will the Word of Wisdom ever change?
- Could a Gov. Romney be in Utah's future? Ann Romney hopes so.
- Utah Jazz: Improved play leads to 108-100 victory over New Orleans Pelicans
- Utah Jazz players hold team meeting after Rudy Gobert criticizes some teammates' competitiveness
- Intel chairman clouds investigation with White House visit