Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Outdoor Retailer: Static V Luxe pad from Klymit
First Published Aug 08 2014 05:19PM • Last Updated Aug 08 2014 05:19 pm
What was once minimalist is growing into downright luxurious. Ogden-based Klymit hit the scene at the Outdoor Retailer with a unique gas-charged jacket and then made even larger waves with a super lightweight sleeping bad with puff in all the right places. The pad has grown up and its newest version is the Static V Luxe. It is still easily packable and lightweight at 25 ounces, but comes in a 3-inch thick, 30-inch wide and 76-inch long model. The pad, they say, can be inflated with approximately 16 breaths. Available now for $89.95. www.klymit.com
- University of Utah under federal investigation for alleged mishandling of sexual assault report
- Who boos an opening prayer? The Berniacs of 2016, that's who
- Monson: Is Kyle Whittingham the best coach in the Pac-12?
- Restaurant review: Make the Proper choices to enjoy new Salt Lake City burger co.
- New development plan in the works for old Granite High School