Outdoor Retailer: Static V Luxe pad from Klymit
First Published Aug 08 2014 05:19PM • Last Updated Aug 08 2014 05:19 pm
What was once minimalist is growing into downright luxurious. Ogden-based Klymit hit the scene at the Outdoor Retailer with a unique gas-charged jacket and then made even larger waves with a super lightweight sleeping bad with puff in all the right places. The pad has grown up and its newest version is the Static V Luxe. It is still easily packable and lightweight at 25 ounces, but comes in a 3-inch thick, 30-inch wide and 76-inch long model. The pad, they say, can be inflated with approximately 16 breaths. Available now for $89.95. www.klymit.com
- Kirby: Wait'll you see how much the Mormon church pays me
- BYU basketball: Cougars will send former player with terminal cancer to Duke-UNC game
- Bill emerges to replace Utah's unenforceable hate-crimes law
- Debate: Utah's Chaffetz is all over the news. And not in a good way.
- Utah Jazz: Joe Johnson hits critical 3-pointer in 106-101 victory over Phoenix Suns