Outdoor Retailer: Static V Luxe pad from Klymit
First Published Aug 08 2014 05:19PM • Last Updated Aug 08 2014 05:19 pm
What was once minimalist is growing into downright luxurious. Ogden-based Klymit hit the scene at the Outdoor Retailer with a unique gas-charged jacket and then made even larger waves with a super lightweight sleeping bad with puff in all the right places. The pad has grown up and its newest version is the Static V Luxe. It is still easily packable and lightweight at 25 ounces, but comes in a 3-inch thick, 30-inch wide and 76-inch long model. The pad, they say, can be inflated with approximately 16 breaths. Available now for $89.95. www.klymit.com
- Utah football: Utes face a huge challenge against No. 4 Washington (with video)
- Kirby: I'm God-fearing, not church-leader-fearing
- Opinions of Utah women who met Donald Trump through Miss USA, 'Apprentice' range from admiration to
- In early Utah turnout, twice as many Democrats as expected have voted
- After guilty verdicts, polygamous towns are the subject of a hearing that asks, 'What next?'