Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Outdoor Retailer: High Tide shorts from Horny Toad
First Published Aug 08 2014 03:32PM • Last Updated Aug 08 2014 03:32 pm
Stretchy, quick drying, lightweight and stylish, the High Tide shorts are good for woman on the go in the outdoors. The woven polyester offers 40+ UPF protection from the sun and a DWR finish. A rear hip pocket stores those necessities for a good outing. Available Spring 2015 for $66. www.hornytoad.com
- MIDNIGHT SPECIAL: BYU beats Toledo 55-53 on field goal on final play (with video)
- Kragthorpe: Wild finish gives BYU much-needed victory (with video)
- Apple CEO Tim Cook stops by Utah to discuss encryption, 'making people safer' and Steve Jobs
- BYU basketball: Introductions in order -- literally -- for new-look Cougars
- Police reopen Sugar House roads after 'disrupting' suspicious package