Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Outdoor Retailer: High Tide shorts from Horny Toad
First Published Aug 08 2014 03:32PM • Last Updated Aug 08 2014 03:32 pm
Stretchy, quick drying, lightweight and stylish, the High Tide shorts are good for woman on the go in the outdoors. The woven polyester offers 40+ UPF protection from the sun and a DWR finish. A rear hip pocket stores those necessities for a good outing. Available Spring 2015 for $66. www.hornytoad.com
- Mormon leader Thomas S. Monson attends ceremony naming historic Utah building in his honor
- West Jordan's Facebook 'zombie' deal could claw its way back
- Utah man pleads guilty to torturing puppy to death
- 'Freedom of religion' isn't same as 'freedom to worship' -- just ask Catholic priests or Mormon apos
- BYU football: Who has a leg up on the kicking chores?