Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Outdoor Retailer: UNEEK shoe from KEEN
First Published Aug 08 2014 06:24PM • Last Updated Aug 08 2014 06:24 pm
Comprised of two braided polyester cords and a sole, KEEN says the UNEEK provides a "truly unique fit experience with a look and feel unlike any other". A lightweight midsole and rubber pods in the heel and toe area give users protection and traction. Not surprisingly, the shoe only tips the scales at 8.5 ounces. Available Spring 2015 for $100. www.keenfootwear.com/uneek
- Two years after an excommunicated Kate Kelly sought a giant leap, Mormon feminists keep making small
- Columnist George Will exits the Republican Party over Trump
- Op-ed: Trump accusation of treason against Obama unacceptable and dangerous
- Books: Judith Freeman is set free by the truth of her Mormon girlhood
- Utah Jazz make a 'win now' move in surrendering No. 12 pick for Hill