Outdoor Retailer: UNEEK shoe from KEEN
First Published Aug 08 2014 06:24PM • Last Updated Aug 08 2014 06:24 pm
Comprised of two braided polyester cords and a sole, KEEN says the UNEEK provides a "truly unique fit experience with a look and feel unlike any other". A lightweight midsole and rubber pods in the heel and toe area give users protection and traction. Not surprisingly, the shoe only tips the scales at 8.5 ounces. Available Spring 2015 for $100. www.keenfootwear.com/uneek
- Pastor preaching to Trump on Friday has called Mormon church a 'cult'
- Utah prison inmate charged with aggravated murder in cellmate's death
- Audit rips Utah League of Cities and Towns, calls for criminal probe, recovery of public funds
- Chaffetz shirked meeting, says ethics watchdog
- Trump has changed the presidency even before taking office