Outdoor Retailer: UNEEK shoe from KEEN
First Published Aug 08 2014 06:24PM • Last Updated Aug 08 2014 06:24 pm
Comprised of two braided polyester cords and a sole, KEEN says the UNEEK provides a "truly unique fit experience with a look and feel unlike any other". A lightweight midsole and rubber pods in the heel and toe area give users protection and traction. Not surprisingly, the shoe only tips the scales at 8.5 ounces. Available Spring 2015 for $100. www.keenfootwear.com/uneek
- Op-ed: Those who leave church deserve unconditional love
- Utah football: Utes will meet Indiana in Foster Farms Bowl
- BYU football: Cougars and Cowboys will finally meet again -- in the Poinsettia Bowl
- Saga of Billy's mother: Utahn loses child to mysterious death and more than a year trying to prove s
- Kirby: So 'feeling the spirit' is a real thing -- so what?