Outdoor Retailer: UNEEK shoe from KEEN
First Published Aug 08 2014 06:24PM • Last Updated Aug 08 2014 06:24 pm
Comprised of two braided polyester cords and a sole, KEEN says the UNEEK provides a "truly unique fit experience with a look and feel unlike any other". A lightweight midsole and rubber pods in the heel and toe area give users protection and traction. Not surprisingly, the shoe only tips the scales at 8.5 ounces. Available Spring 2015 for $100. www.keenfootwear.com/uneek
- The Utah Jazz roster is set. But what will these guys look like on the floor?
- Mac Brennan's battle for life becomes a team effort at the U.
- Monson: 3 big questions for BYU, Utah and Utah State football
- Dust and tears, rain and realization -- Tribune religion reporter retraces her steps on the Mormon T
- Kirby: My run-ins near the homeless shelter show the anti-social in this social problem