Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Outdoor Retailer: Ghost Lite jacket from Mountain Hardwear
First Published Aug 08 2014 11:00AM • Last Updated Aug 08 2014 11:00 am
Created for runners and cross trainers or times when the temperature cools just enough that a t-shirt won't do, the Ghost Lite weather resistant shell provides a lightweight option for staying comfortable. The jacket weighs in at 3 ounces and will be available in men's and women's models for $100 in Spring 2015. www.mountainhardwear.com
- Outside Magazine explores 'the worst disaster in Zion's 97-year history'
- Utah man cited for allegedly running naked with bells on his genitals in canyon
- Olympic track and field: By day, he's Justin Gatlin. By race, he's alter ego 'J Gat'
- Rolly: Utah candidate representing Ammon Bundy loses earlier court fight, must pay nearly $6,000
- College basketball: BYU, Utah agree to resume series in 2017-18 season