On Monday, four interns for the Bureau of Land Management began hiking the Hastings Cutoff, a Utah trail made infamous by the Donner Party.
See photos from the Utah trail taken by the Donner Party
First Published Jul 11 2014 12:40PM • Last Updated Jul 12 2014 12:57 pm
- With the Pentagon on the telephone, BYU president held his ground on the Honor Code
- Rolly: Attention GOP conspiracy kooks: Obama-led radicals posing as Mormon Sunday school teachers
- Utah Jazz: Team decides to stand still at NBA trade deadline
- Monson: Greg Ostertag has learned from his substantial Jazz regrets
- Gordon Hayward receives positive feedback for gesture before All-Star Game