On Monday, four interns for the Bureau of Land Management began hiking the Hastings Cutoff, a Utah trail made infamous by the Donner Party.
See photos from the Utah trail taken by the Donner Party
First Published Jul 11 2014 12:40PM • Last Updated Jul 12 2014 12:57 pm
- Garrison Keillor: And now we sit and watch in disbelief
- LGBT activist plans ad blitz targeting Mormon church's tax-exempt status
- Kragthorpe: Despite Green's criticism, Quin Snyder has the right to keep coaching to the end
- After long election lines, lawmaker looking to ditch universal mail-in voting
- Comments: Letter: Utah is a state of hollow sentiments