On Monday, four interns for the Bureau of Land Management began hiking the Hastings Cutoff, a Utah trail made infamous by the Donner Party.
See photos from the Utah trail taken by the Donner Party
First Published Jul 11 2014 12:40PM • Last Updated Jul 12 2014 12:57 pm
- Kirby: Wait'll you see how much the Mormon church pays me
- How much do top Mormon leaders make? Leaked pay stubs may surprise you.
- Nate Carlisle: Why are LDS Church documents being leaked now? Whistleblower cases offer some clues |
- Utah group The Piano Guys set to perform at Trump's presidential inauguration
- Garrison Keillor: Done. Over. He's here. Goodbye.