On Monday, four interns for the Bureau of Land Management began hiking the Hastings Cutoff, a Utah trail made infamous by the Donner Party.
See photos from the Utah trail taken by the Donner Party
First Published Jul 11 2014 12:40PM • Last Updated Jul 12 2014 12:57 pm
- Rift at University of Utah poses a new challenge for controversial health reformer Vivian Lee
- Wife of accused Canadian polygamist testifies about life as a sister wife
- Utah football: 'A lost kid,' five-star recruit Garett Bolles picked himself up
- NFL Draft: First round grades and analysis
- Wasatch Front home prices going through the roof as supply slips