On Monday, four interns for the Bureau of Land Management began hiking the Hastings Cutoff, a Utah trail made infamous by the Donner Party.
See photos from the Utah trail taken by the Donner Party
First Published Jul 11 2014 12:40PM • Last Updated Jul 12 2014 12:57 pm
- Monson: There may be good news for the Jazz, no matter what Gordon Hayward decides
- Salt Lake City drivers crash into nation's second-worst ranking
- Podcast: How worried should the Jazz be about Boston's plans for Gordon Hayward?
- Brian Head Fire explodes overnight as winds fan flames to nearly 50,000 acres
- Former LDS women's leader Barbara Winder, who united Mormons after divisive ERA fight, dies