On Monday, four interns for the Bureau of Land Management began hiking the Hastings Cutoff, a Utah trail made infamous by the Donner Party.
See photos from the Utah trail taken by the Donner Party
First Published Jul 11 2014 12:40PM • Last Updated Jul 12 2014 12:57 pm
- 'We're going to have to part ways,' Utah guv told Outdoor Retailer execs after Bears Ears 'ultimatum
- No survivors found in wreckage of plane reportedly occupied by Sandy man and two of his children
- 'Zion Curtain' bill released, but quickly runs into controversy
- Gehrke: Utah should keep the Zion Curtain. No, really.
- Utah Jazz unlikely to agree on extension with forward Derrick Favors before deadline