The three season Stormin boot from Kamik has a neoprene upper and a Zeus RubberHe outsole. Kamik says the boot is 23 percent lighter than other neoprene boots and include an anti-bacterial treatment to help when your kids have stinky feet. The Stomin comes in children's sizes 6-11 and eight colors ($79.99). Available Fall 2014. www.kamik.com
Outdoor Retailer: Stormin kids’ boot from Kamik
First Published Feb 05 2014 11:34AM • Last Updated Feb 05 2014 11:36 am
- Kirby: Wait'll you see how much the Mormon church pays me
- Comments: Letter: LDS Church keeps its secrets
- Debate: Utah's Chaffetz is all over the news. And not in a good way.
- How much do top Mormon leaders make? Leaked pay stubs may surprise you.
- Op-ed: Even downtown shelter is better than sleeping in a car, and I know