Easton Outfitters out of Salt Lake, has revamped its Artica snowshoe line and produced new Composite Deck snowshoes for 2014. The revamp has also led to a price reduction dropping prices on the Artica Backcountry $90 to $169.99, the Hike $60 to $139.99 and the Trail $50 to $109.99. Easton took away some of the extra features to accomplish the price reduction, but kept the quality and performance the same. There are trail and hike models in the new Composites and each comes in 22-inch or 27-inch models for $119 and $149, respectively. eastonmountainproducts.com<
Outdoor Retailer: Easton Artica snowshoe revamp
First Published Feb 05 2014 11:29AM • Last Updated Feb 05 2014 11:32 am
- Utah Jazz: John Stockton didn't like the mountain jerseys, but the guys in the locker room now want
- Rolly: Woman tries to kill immigrant's dog. What has happened to us?
- Utahns are split but Guv will sign 0.05 DUI bill -- first in the nation
- Utah man killed, wife seriously hurt in London terror attack
- BYU football: Competition intense to replace Williams in Cougars' backfield