Canada Goose is well known for providing the most hardcore severe weather exterior clothing around, and doing it all within the confines of Canada. But the item that caught our eye was the Pup Bunting. This cozy baby shell comes with a quilted down hood, and zipper at the legs to allow children to ride in car seats or backpacks while staying warm. Kids will love the polar bear camo print, a play on the familiar Canada Goose logo. The bunting will go for $295 (US) and be available in the summer 2014. www.canada-goose.com/<
Outdoor Retailer: Pup Bunting from Canada Goose
The Salt Lake Tribune is providing a look at some of the items spotted during the annual Outdoor Retailer Winter Market held Jan. 21-25 at the Salt Palace Convention Center. Previews of the gear will be posted on the Hiking Utah or Fishing Utah blogs. An overall look will run in the Business section of the Salt Lake Tribune Feb. 8.
- Kirby: All in favor of voting yes on every Mormon sustaining? Not me.
- Will the Word of Wisdom ever change?
- Draper City steps forward with two new homeless shelter site proposals; Salt Lake County reschedules
- Monson: Study ... this! Utah football deserves a greater, grander stadium
- Downtown homeless campground? Sheriff Jim Winder floats proposal