If an Olympic enthusiasts is on your list consider the Sochi sweater from Dale of Norway. If that person happens to have connection to Norway all the better. Dale of Norway is the official sweater provider for the Norwegian Olympic team for the 2014 Winter Olympics being held in Sochi, Russia. The sweater, $318, is based on styles from the 1930s. Even if you aren't a fan of the Olympics, or Norwegian, this sweater is style.
Gift Guide - Sochi sweater from Dale of Norway
First Published Dec 09 2013 01:46PM • Last Updated Nov 18 2013 11:42 am
- Bare shoulders earn failing grade for BYU-Idaho student's art project
- New scholarship coming to Mormon lessons, but will instructors really teach it?
- Nation's worst drivers: Utahns
- Training Table restaurants close in Utah as family wages ownership battle in court
- NCAA Women's Volleyball: No. 10 BYU sweeps gritty Princeton in first-round match