If an Olympic enthusiasts is on your list consider the Sochi sweater from Dale of Norway. If that person happens to have connection to Norway all the better. Dale of Norway is the official sweater provider for the Norwegian Olympic team for the 2014 Winter Olympics being held in Sochi, Russia. The sweater, $318, is based on styles from the 1930s. Even if you aren't a fan of the Olympics, or Norwegian, this sweater is style.
Gift Guide - Sochi sweater from Dale of Norway
First Published Dec 09 2013 01:46PM • Last Updated Nov 18 2013 11:42 am
- UPSET: BYU stuns unbeaten, top-ranked Gonzaga 79-71
- Black students at BYU report ignorant comments, cultural isolation
- Tribune Editorial: Air Force officer shows more honor than BYU's Honor Code
- Report: In e-mails, House Speaker Greg Hughes called Utah athletics 'unaccountable' before ordering
- Utah judge quashes subpoena of Mormon President Monson in Navajo abuse case