If an Olympic enthusiasts is on your list consider the Sochi sweater from Dale of Norway. If that person happens to have connection to Norway all the better. Dale of Norway is the official sweater provider for the Norwegian Olympic team for the 2014 Winter Olympics being held in Sochi, Russia. The sweater, $318, is based on styles from the 1930s. Even if you aren't a fan of the Olympics, or Norwegian, this sweater is style.
Gift Guide - Sochi sweater from Dale of Norway
First Published Dec 09 2013 01:46PM • Last Updated Nov 18 2013 11:42 am
- Police find bodies of three Utah men in a truck in the Green River, a month after they were reported
- If 3.2 beer disappears from grocery stores, Utah liquor stores couldn't carry lost brands
- Cuts to Medicaid in Senate health care bill, plus an end to fines for not having coverage
- Utah Legislature may make adjustments to controversial new DUI law
- New Mormon buildings in New Zealand paint a bright future, but some members lament loss of the past