If an Olympic enthusiasts is on your list consider the Sochi sweater from Dale of Norway. If that person happens to have connection to Norway all the better. Dale of Norway is the official sweater provider for the Norwegian Olympic team for the 2014 Winter Olympics being held in Sochi, Russia. The sweater, $318, is based on styles from the 1930s. Even if you aren't a fan of the Olympics, or Norwegian, this sweater is style.
Gift Guide - Sochi sweater from Dale of Norway
First Published Dec 09 2013 01:46PM • Last Updated Nov 18 2013 11:42 am
- Who is Evan McMullin? An unorthodox presidential contender who has led an unusual life
- BYU announces Honor Code amnesty for sexual assault victims, other sweeping changes
- BYU football: Cougars agree to a home-and-home series with Minnesota
- Utah Jazz: Despite opening loss, Joe Johnson proves he's ready to help Jazz
- Donald Trump holds small lead in new poll of Utah