If an Olympic enthusiasts is on your list consider the Sochi sweater from Dale of Norway. If that person happens to have connection to Norway all the better. Dale of Norway is the official sweater provider for the Norwegian Olympic team for the 2014 Winter Olympics being held in Sochi, Russia. The sweater, $318, is based on styles from the 1930s. Even if you aren't a fan of the Olympics, or Norwegian, this sweater is style.
Gift Guide - Sochi sweater from Dale of Norway
First Published Dec 09 2013 01:46PM • Last Updated Nov 18 2013 11:42 am
- Mormons and plastic surgery -- a connection that is more myth than reality
- Video: John Stockton re-enacts 'The Shot' and sinks it on his first attempt
- Bears Ears is a national monument now. But it will take a fight to save it.
- Juvenile court judge orders 16-year-old boy to stand trial for allegedly trying to kill Utah girl
- Mormon church releases video of family accepting gay son who leaves the faith