Socks for Christmas? Don't laugh. Having warm, comfortable and cushioned socks makes a difference whether hiking, fishing or walking the mall. Farm to Feet uses merino wool from the United States, constructed by American workers in U.S. factories. The socks range from $18 to $27 and are designed for every day use to hunting and wade fishing. Buy a pair as a stocking - get it, stocking? - stuffer or buy seven so they have a pair for every day of the week.
Gift Guide - Socks from Farm to Feet
First Published Nov 13 2013 06:16PM • Last Updated Nov 14 2013 10:05 am
- Gehrke: Utah should keep the Zion Curtain. No, really.
- Utah Jazz: Gordon Hayward hits big shots as Jazz hold off Wizards, 102-92
- Kirby: See me pray at the Legislature -- yes, me, and, yes, that Legislature
- Utah 'resistance' groups forging strategy to combat Trump, Republican lawmakers
- Utah Jazz notes: Trey Burke happy for Jazz, enjoying new role with Wizards