Socks for Christmas? Don't laugh. Having warm, comfortable and cushioned socks makes a difference whether hiking, fishing or walking the mall. Farm to Feet uses merino wool from the United States, constructed by American workers in U.S. factories. The socks range from $18 to $27 and are designed for every day use to hunting and wade fishing. Buy a pair as a stocking - get it, stocking? - stuffer or buy seven so they have a pair for every day of the week.
Gift Guide - Socks from Farm to Feet
First Published Nov 13 2013 06:16PM • Last Updated Nov 14 2013 10:05 am
- At 40,150 acres, Brian Head Fire is largest blaze in the country
- Five point guards -- other than George Hill -- the Jazz would want
- Monson: Drafting of Donovan Mitchell a warning shot across Dante Exum's bow
- Kragthorpe: Jazz have a good story to tell free agents ... if Gordon Hayward is in it
- Child victim's skull set for return to Utah's Mountain Meadows, but not everyone agrees that's the p