Socks for Christmas? Don't laugh. Having warm, comfortable and cushioned socks makes a difference whether hiking, fishing or walking the mall. Farm to Feet uses merino wool from the United States, constructed by American workers in U.S. factories. The socks range from $18 to $27 and are designed for every day use to hunting and wade fishing. Buy a pair as a stocking - get it, stocking? - stuffer or buy seven so they have a pair for every day of the week.
Gift Guide - Socks from Farm to Feet
First Published Nov 13 2013 06:16PM • Last Updated Nov 14 2013 10:05 am
- BYU football: Despite four season-ending injuries, Taysom Hill still has NFL aspirations
- Guv vetoes bill that could have cut Democrats out of state boards
- Sen. Mike Lee alone in Utah delegation cheering pulling of GOP health care bill
- Comments: No repeal for 'Obamacare' -- a humiliating defeat for Trump
- Utah Jazz: The quest to rest NBA stars sparks backlash