Socks for Christmas? Don't laugh. Having warm, comfortable and cushioned socks makes a difference whether hiking, fishing or walking the mall. Farm to Feet uses merino wool from the United States, constructed by American workers in U.S. factories. The socks range from $18 to $27 and are designed for every day use to hunting and wade fishing. Buy a pair as a stocking - get it, stocking? - stuffer or buy seven so they have a pair for every day of the week.
Gift Guide - Socks from Farm to Feet
First Published Nov 13 2013 06:16PM • Last Updated Nov 14 2013 10:05 am
- Audit rips Utah League of Cities and Towns, calls for criminal probe, recovery of public funds
- Citing 'reputation and employment implications' of deputy who gave rape report to BYU, Utah county a
- 'She's not an evil person:' Defense attorney says Utah mother charged after son was found malnourish
- Utah polygamists unite to oppose latest bigamy bill
- Utah's 'free capitalist' Koerber faces reindictment over Ponzi scheme