Socks for Christmas? Don't laugh. Having warm, comfortable and cushioned socks makes a difference whether hiking, fishing or walking the mall. Farm to Feet uses merino wool from the United States, constructed by American workers in U.S. factories. The socks range from $18 to $27 and are designed for every day use to hunting and wade fishing. Buy a pair as a stocking - get it, stocking? - stuffer or buy seven so they have a pair for every day of the week.
Gift Guide - Socks from Farm to Feet
First Published Nov 13 2013 06:16PM • Last Updated Nov 14 2013 10:05 am
- NFL Draft: Led by Joe Williams, six Utes taken on final day of NFL Draft
- Utah Jazz: Game 7 in L.A. is not ideal, but Gordon Hayward says, 'Bring it on'
- U. Health Care interim CEO likely to 'quiet the waters' after Lee's resignation
- Records indicate inmate begged for help before dying in Duchesne County jail
- Utah football: Former Utes find NFL landing spots in rookie free agency