Socks for Christmas? Don't laugh. Having warm, comfortable and cushioned socks makes a difference whether hiking, fishing or walking the mall. Farm to Feet uses merino wool from the United States, constructed by American workers in U.S. factories. The socks range from $18 to $27 and are designed for every day use to hunting and wade fishing. Buy a pair as a stocking - get it, stocking? - stuffer or buy seven so they have a pair for every day of the week.
Gift Guide - Socks from Farm to Feet
First Published Nov 13 2013 06:16PM • Last Updated Nov 14 2013 10:05 am
- Jennifer Rubin: Republicans are for beating Donald Trump by as much as possible
- LDS Church's new "Mormon and Gay" website wins cheers and some jeers for ignoring controversial poli
- Monson: BYU should give Tanner Mangum the ball
- Scott D. Pierce: Utah 'GameDay' isn't the same -- it's better
- Yet another Senate Republican wanted Donald Trump gone but is now going to vote for him.