Socks for Christmas? Don't laugh. Having warm, comfortable and cushioned socks makes a difference whether hiking, fishing or walking the mall. Farm to Feet uses merino wool from the United States, constructed by American workers in U.S. factories. The socks range from $18 to $27 and are designed for every day use to hunting and wade fishing. Buy a pair as a stocking - get it, stocking? - stuffer or buy seven so they have a pair for every day of the week.
Gift Guide - Socks from Farm to Feet
First Published Nov 13 2013 06:16PM • Last Updated Nov 14 2013 10:05 am
- Utah's Bishop asks Trump to consider revoking national monuments
- Op-ed: Those who leave church deserve unconditional love
- Utah's six official electors pressured to reject Trump, but won't
- Utah Jazz: With Snyder ill, Igor Kokoskov coaches Jazz to win over Lakers
- Salt Lake City launches major push to develop area near new prison