Stio, the second-year apparel company out of Jackson, Wyo., has an impressive fall/winter collection. One of the highlights is the men's Kirby Wind Shirt. The shirt, which also serves as a light shell, is wind resistant and quick drying. Gotta love the pearl snaps and stash pockets. $115.
Gift guide - Men's Kirby Windshirt from Stio
First Published Nov 12 2013 02:06PM • Last Updated Nov 13 2013 01:04 pm
- LDS Church's new 'Mormon and Gay' website wins cheers and some jeers for ignoring controversial poli
- Monson: BYU should give Tanner Mangum the ball
- Who is Evan McMullin? An unorthodox presidential contender who has led an unusual life
- Puzzles - The Salt Lake Tribune
- Teen expected to survive after he was shot outside Utah school