Stio, the second-year apparel company out of Jackson, Wyo., has an impressive fall/winter collection. One of the highlights is the men's Kirby Wind Shirt. The shirt, which also serves as a light shell, is wind resistant and quick drying. Gotta love the pearl snaps and stash pockets. $115.
Gift guide - Men's Kirby Windshirt from Stio
First Published Nov 12 2013 02:06PM • Last Updated Nov 13 2013 01:04 pm
- Mormon blogger trumpets alt-right racial views, but is out of tune with her religion
- Jennifer Rubin: Now we know why Trump panicked about Russia probe
- Trump has the power to revoke Utah's Bears Ears monument declaration, report says
- 'No one is really saying he's guilty,' says victim after ex-Mormon bishop allowed to go free followi
- Latest from Torrey Green preliminary hearing on rape charges: Alleged victim wrote essay about rape,