Stio, the second-year apparel company out of Jackson, Wyo., has an impressive fall/winter collection. One of the highlights is the men's Kirby Wind Shirt. The shirt, which also serves as a light shell, is wind resistant and quick drying. Gotta love the pearl snaps and stash pockets. $115.
Gift guide - Men's Kirby Windshirt from Stio
First Published Nov 12 2013 02:06PM • Last Updated Nov 13 2013 01:04 pm
- Tribune Editorial: Air Force officer shows more honor than BYU's Honor Code
- State to sell Needles Outpost land, bidding starts at $1 million
- Black students at BYU report ignorant comments, cultural isolation
- Homeless plan reset: Agreement now calls for two Salt Lake City shelters, one in S.L. County
- Utah man sentenced to prison for gang-related murder