Get breaking news alerts via email

Click here to manage your alerts
Hiking Utah
Tribune Reporters
By Nate Carlisle, Jason Bergreen, Erin Alberty and Brett Prettyman

» Twitter: @UtahHikes

» E-mail

» Subscribe (RSS)

A map of Five Mile Pass Recreation Area is among the hiking areas found on Tooelecountytrails.com. The website is a useful resource for finding trails in Tooele County. Map courtesy of Tooelecountytrails.com.
Website catalogues Tooele County trails

Tooele County has produced one of the finest local online trail guides you'll see anywhere.

Join the Discussion
Post a Comment

href="http://tooelecountytrails.com/" TooeleCountyTrails.comtarget="_blank">TooeleCountyTrails.com allows users to search for trails by area — Central, Eastern and North Tooele valleys, Rush Valley and South Rush Valley — and displays full route data, including downloadable maps & printable PDFs.

It's a great resource (albeit in tiny print). Get your boots, bike, horse or motorbike & find some new places to explore in Tooele County.

— Erin Alberty

Twitter: href="http://twitter.com/utahhikes" target="_blank">@UtahHikes

Copyright 2014 The Salt Lake Tribune. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Top Reader Comments Read All Comments Post a Comment
Click here to read all comments   Click here to post a comment

About Reader Comments

Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
  • Search Obituaries
  • Place an Obituary

  • Search Cars
  • Search Homes
  • Search Jobs
  • Search Marketplace
  • Search Legal Notices

  • Other Services
  • Advertise With Us
  • Subscribe to the Newspaper
  • Access your e-Edition
  • Frequently Asked Questions
  • Contact a newsroom staff member
  • Access the Trib Archives
  • Privacy Policy
  • Missing your paper? Need to place your paper on vacation hold? For this and any other subscription related needs, click here or call 801.204.6100.