The Salt Lake Tribune is in the process of relaunching our Hook Shots feature. I have more than 300 photos, but they are all from 2011 and earlier due to a computer crash. I need your help in getting some cool photos to get the feature going again. The only requirement is that the fish was caught in Utah or was caught by a Utah angler. I need details on where and when the photo was taken and who is in the shot. If there is a fun story about the trip or the fish please share. Email photos and info to email@example.com with Hook Shot as the subject. This shot of Garrison is a good example.<
We need you to help stock the Tribune's Hook Shot fishing photo feature
First Published May 13 2014 11:34AM • Last Updated Jun 16 2014 08:55 am
- It's a good time to sell your home along the Wasatch Front, but there's a catch ...
- Why polygamists are leaving their historic hometowns along the Utah-Arizona border
- Mormon church dedicates Paris temple in style
- Monson: Who are the most and least popular coaches in Utah?
- Rolly: Republican's email use didn't spur same questions in Draper