Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Wasatch Fly Tying and Fly Fishing Expo coming this weekend
First Published Mar 24 2014 03:58PM • Last Updated Mar 24 2014 04:11 pm
The 8th annual Wasatch Fly Tying and Fly Fishing Expo is being held March 28-29 at the South Towne Expo Center in Sandy. More than 20 fly tiers are scheduled to be at public viewing vises throughout the show. There will be two casting ponds, one for folks to try rods and the other for competition. Fly tying and fishing manufactures, outfitters, guides, artists and non-profits will have booths at the show. Workshops on tying, casting and techniques will be available. A fund-raiser banquet with a live auction handled by Hank Patterson will be held March 28 and
will feature speaker Charlie Craven of Charlie's Fly Box. Tickets for the banquet are $40 for singles and $70 for couples. Tickets for the show are $5 for entry both days and youth under 15 are free. Visit the Wasatch Fly Tying and Fly Fishing Expo web page for more information.
- Ramesh Ponnuru: The Lewinsky scandal may be a dead end for Trump
- General Conference: Don't take Mormon teachings for granted, LDS leader says
- Rolly: Mormons, anti-Mormons during General Conference are a testimony to the First Amendment
- BYU athletics: Majority of Utahns say BYU shouldn't adjust Honor Code for Big 12 admittance
- Kragthorpe: BYU's wild 55-53 victory over Toledo was pivotal for Cougars' bowl hopes