Wasatch Fly Tying and Fly Fishing Expo coming this weekend
First Published Mar 24 2014 03:58PM • Last Updated Mar 24 2014 04:11 pm
The 8th annual Wasatch Fly Tying and Fly Fishing Expo is being held March 28-29 at the South Towne Expo Center in Sandy. More than 20 fly tiers are scheduled to be at public viewing vises throughout the show. There will be two casting ponds, one for folks to try rods and the other for competition. Fly tying and fishing manufactures, outfitters, guides, artists and non-profits will have booths at the show. Workshops on tying, casting and techniques will be available. A fund-raiser banquet with a live auction handled by Hank Patterson will be held March 28 and
will feature speaker Charlie Craven of Charlie's Fly Box. Tickets for the banquet are $40 for singles and $70 for couples. Tickets for the show are $5 for entry both days and youth under 15 are free. Visit the Wasatch Fly Tying and Fly Fishing Expo web page for more information.
- At inaugural balls, President Trump is the brightest star, but Piano Guys steal a little light
- On first day, Trump signs executive order aimed at Obamacare
- Comments: Utah Jazz: Gobert leads Jazz to 112-107 overtime win over Mavericks
- Utah prison inmate charged with aggravated murder in cellmate's death
- Pastor preaching to Trump on Friday has called Mormon church a 'cult'