See more about comments here.
Wasatch Fly Tying and Fly Fishing Expo coming this weekend
First Published Mar 24 2014 03:58PM • Last Updated Mar 24 2014 04:11 pm
The 8th annual Wasatch Fly Tying and Fly Fishing Expo is being held March 28-29 at the South Towne Expo Center in Sandy. More than 20 fly tiers are scheduled to be at public viewing vises throughout the show. There will be two casting ponds, one for folks to try rods and the other for competition. Fly tying and fishing manufactures, outfitters, guides, artists and non-profits will have booths at the show. Workshops on tying, casting and techniques will be available. A fund-raiser banquet with a live auction handled by Hank Patterson will be held March 28 and
will feature speaker Charlie Craven of Charlie's Fly Box. Tickets for the banquet are $40 for singles and $70 for couples. Tickets for the show are $5 for entry both days and youth under 15 are free. Visit the Wasatch Fly Tying and Fly Fishing Expo web page for more information.
- Feds say Utah 'Ponzi' scheme took in $207 million from around the world
- Mormonism needs to divorce itself from polygamy -- historically and theologically -- author advocate
- F-35s at Hill Air Force Base almost ready for combat, commanders say
- Multilevel marketer MonaVie settles employee lawsuit for $19 million
- After criticism, Planned Parenthood removes photos of condoms with Mormon-owned 'CTR' logo