Some interesting regulations were passed, or ignored, by the Utah Wildlife Board Thursday when the 2014 Fishing Guide and Rule Book was approved. But it seems like the more interesting debate is still to be developed. Should bottled fish count in a possession limit? The bigger question is - does anybody still bottle fish? Here's the story from the meeting.
Should bottled fish count in the possession limit? More importantly - does anybody still bottle fish?
First Published Nov 08 2013 04:36PM • Last Updated Nov 08 2013 05:03 pm
- Jason Chaffetz is joining Fox News, with a salary that doesn't require a housing allowance
- 911 call: Man who apparently started Brian Head Fire says, 'We need help!'
- Jazz, Hayward to have crucial free agency meeting Monday
- Gehrke: Coal exec Bob Murray's attacks on John Oliver shouldn't silence critical voices
- Jazz GM Dennis Lindsey says he doesn't feel pressure to make huge moves