Some interesting regulations were passed, or ignored, by the Utah Wildlife Board Thursday when the 2014 Fishing Guide and Rule Book was approved. But it seems like the more interesting debate is still to be developed. Should bottled fish count in a possession limit? The bigger question is - does anybody still bottle fish? Here's the story from the meeting.
Should bottled fish count in the possession limit? More importantly - does anybody still bottle fish?
First Published Nov 08 2013 04:36PM • Last Updated Nov 08 2013 05:03 pm
- New tie to past scandal delays UTA approval of controversial land deal
- State probe of University of Utah operations likely after Huntsman Cancer Institute upheaval
- Foot surgery again pulls Chaffetz from duty, this time in Washington
- Monson: The Jazz's secret to winning isn't what you might think it is
- This breast-feeding mom caused a stir in church