Some interesting regulations were passed, or ignored, by the Utah Wildlife Board Thursday when the 2014 Fishing Guide and Rule Book was approved. But it seems like the more interesting debate is still to be developed. Should bottled fish count in a possession limit? The bigger question is - does anybody still bottle fish? Here's the story from the meeting.
Should bottled fish count in the possession limit? More importantly - does anybody still bottle fish?
First Published Nov 08 2013 04:36PM • Last Updated Nov 08 2013 05:03 pm
- LDS Church's new 'Mormon and Gay' website wins cheers and some jeers for ignoring controversial poli
- Teen expected to survive after he was shot outside Utah school
- Pac-12 football: USC stays in South race as UCLA fades
- Utah football: Utes face a huge challenge against No. 4 Washington (with video)
- Monson: BYU should give Tanner Mangum the ball