Some interesting regulations were passed, or ignored, by the Utah Wildlife Board Thursday when the 2014 Fishing Guide and Rule Book was approved. But it seems like the more interesting debate is still to be developed. Should bottled fish count in a possession limit? The bigger question is - does anybody still bottle fish? Here's the story from the meeting.
Should bottled fish count in the possession limit? More importantly - does anybody still bottle fish?
First Published Nov 08 2013 04:36PM • Last Updated Nov 08 2013 05:03 pm
- Utah's Bishop asks Trump to consider revoking national monuments
- Dana Milbank: In Trump's America, 'pizzagate' could be the new normal
- Utah's six official electors pressured to reject Trump, but won't
- Op-ed: Those who leave church deserve unconditional love
- Ann Cannon: An appreciation for family after an ODD encounter at the Christmas tree lot