Some interesting regulations were passed, or ignored, by the Utah Wildlife Board Thursday when the 2014 Fishing Guide and Rule Book was approved. But it seems like the more interesting debate is still to be developed. Should bottled fish count in a possession limit? The bigger question is - does anybody still bottle fish? Here's the story from the meeting.
Should bottled fish count in the possession limit? More importantly - does anybody still bottle fish?
First Published Nov 08 2013 04:36PM • Last Updated Nov 08 2013 05:03 pm
- With the Pentagon on the telephone, BYU president held his ground on the Honor Code
- Rolly: Attention GOP conspiracy kooks: Obama-led radicals posing as Mormon Sunday school teachers
- Utah basketball: Freshman guard Devon Daniels suspended indefinitely
- Monson: Greg Ostertag has learned from his substantial Jazz regrets
- House endorses making Utah DUI laws the nation's toughest