Some interesting regulations were passed, or ignored, by the Utah Wildlife Board Thursday when the 2014 Fishing Guide and Rule Book was approved. But it seems like the more interesting debate is still to be developed. Should bottled fish count in a possession limit? The bigger question is - does anybody still bottle fish? Here's the story from the meeting.
Should bottled fish count in the possession limit? More importantly - does anybody still bottle fish?
First Published Nov 08 2013 04:36PM • Last Updated Nov 08 2013 05:03 pm
- Reid: No group is harder on me than fellow Mormons
- Among the massive Women's March crowd in Washington -- Utahns who want their voices heard
- Utah man charged with murder after 106-mph crash in South Salt Lake
- Editorial: Trump begins his administration with angry, ill-informed rhetoric
- 'We shouldn't have to fight for the progress we already made': Thousands brave snow for Park City wo