Some interesting regulations were passed, or ignored, by the Utah Wildlife Board Thursday when the 2014 Fishing Guide and Rule Book was approved. But it seems like the more interesting debate is still to be developed. Should bottled fish count in a possession limit? The bigger question is - does anybody still bottle fish? Here's the story from the meeting.
Should bottled fish count in the possession limit? More importantly - does anybody still bottle fish?
First Published Nov 08 2013 04:36PM • Last Updated Nov 08 2013 05:03 pm
- Will the Word of Wisdom ever change?
- Utah Jazz players hold team meeting after Rudy Gobert criticizes some teammates' competitiveness
- One killed in multivehicle crash that closes wet I-15 in Draper
- Utah football: University to study expanding Rice-Eccles Stadium
- Comments: Will the Mormon Word of Wisdom ever change? It has before.