- Don't bomb Iran: Sanctions are better strategy - Salt Lake Tribune Editorial
Will Israel bomb Iran in an effort to prevent the Islamic Republic from building a nuclear weapon? We hope not. At best such an attack could only delay, not deny, Iran’s nuclear ambitions, and it is not worth the risk of touching off a conflagration in the Middle East. Neighboring nations could be drawn into the fire, as could the United States. ...
- America's Appeaser in Chief: Tick, talk, boom - Randy Wright, The Provo Daily Herald
President Barack Obama declared on Tuesday that diplomacy can still resolve the crisis over Iran's pursuit of nuclear weapons. Talk, talk talk.
One might recall British Prime Minister (talk) Arthur (talk) Neville (talk) Chamberlain saying the same about Hitler in 1938. ...
- It is Israel's fears, not a nuclear Iran, that we must tame - David Grossman, The Guardian
- Drawing the line on Iran - Miami Herald Editorial
... Israel has been right to insist that the international community face up to its duty to confront Iran. Armed with nuclear weapons, a rogue nation that actively supports terrorism represents a menace to all, not just to Israel. ...
- Lessons from another war - Arthur Brisbane, Public Editor, The New York Times
... In recent months I have heard from many readers concerned that The New York Times is falling for this siren song, the narrative of war, in its coverage of Iran’s nuclear program. ...
- On Iran, patience and power - Los Angeles Times Editorial
It's not clear that Israel is convinced, but President Obama deserves credit for his forceful argument that the Jewish state shouldn't precipitously attack Iran's nuclear program. ...
|1.||Neon Trees’ Tyler Glenn proud to be gay and Mormon|
|2.||Questions linger in Megan Huntsman investigation|
|3.||LDS leader, Obama meet to push for immigration reform|
|4.||Atheist leader: ‘Mormonism demonstrates the power of indoctrination’|
|5.||Atheists, Mormons hash it out in religious give-and-take|
|6.||San Juan official to lead ATVs through off-limits canyon|
|8.||Dash-cam video documents shooting death of Utah officer|
|9.||Cannon: Share the gift of reading on World Book Night|