Free admission in July
Published on Jul 6, 2012 03:58PM
Several venues are offering free admission in July. They are:
Copyright 2013 The Salt Lake Tribune. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Red Butte Garden. The Salt Lake City attraction is offering free admission on July 24. Go HERE for more information.
- Utah Museum of Fine Arts. The museum is offering free admission on July 11 and July 21. Details are HERE.
- Treehouse Children's Museum. The Ogden museum offers free admission on July 14. The free-admission offer is part of a Weber County program designed to raise awareness of local venues. Go HERE for a printable schedule of free-admission offers courtesy of Weber County. Click on "RAMP Summer Saturdays."
- George S. Eccles Dinosaur Park. Admission to the dinosaur park is free July 21 as part of the RAMP program.
- Ogden Nature Center. The facility is offering free admission every Saturday in July as part of the RAMP program.
About Reader Comments
Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account
. See more about comments here.