Utah Arts Festival discounts
Published on Jun 17, 2012 03:48PM
Each year, the Utah Arts Festival offers several discount promotions. Go HERE to see the complete list of offers good June 21-24. This year, you can save a variety of different ways:
Copyright 2013 The Salt Lake Tribune. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Children 12 and under: Free admission.
- Seniors (65+): $5 per day. (Regular adult admission is $10 per person, per day.)
- Weekday lunchtime admission special (Thursday or Friday, from Noon-3 p.m. only): $5
- Four-Day Festival Pass: $30 Note: This can be purchased on-site at the festival box office on Thursday, June 21 only.
- Bike Valet Special: Get $2 off regular adult admission when you ride your bike and park at the Blue Sky Bike Lot located on 400 South between State Street and 200 East, midblock.
- Y'all Come Back Pass: Pick up a pass at any exit gate to receive 2-for-1 admission on a return visit.
About Reader Comments
Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account
. See more about comments here.