Tickets for this year's Red Butte Garden concert series go on sale to Garden members on Monday, April 30.
The season includes 26 shows from Memorial Day (May 28) to Labor Day (the last show is Sept. 2).
1. Monday, May 28: The Shins w/ The Head and the Heart and Blind Pilot
2. Tuesday, May 29: Bon Iver w/ The Staves
3. Sunday, June 3: Sheryl Crow
4. Sunday, June 10: American Legacies: The Preservation Hall Jazz Band and The Del McCoury Band
5. Wednesday, June 13: Melissa Etheridge
6. Monday, June 25: Wilco w/ Blitzen Trapper
7. Tuesday, June 26: Jimmy Cliff
8. Monday, July 2: The B-52s and Squeeze
9. Sunday, July 15: Brandi Carlile
10. Tuesday, July 17: Josh Ritter
11. Thursday, July 19: Steve Martin and The Steep Canyon Rangers
12. Friday, July 20: Grace Potter & The Nocturnals
13. Friday, July 27: Al Green
14. Sunday, July 29: Los Lobos and Steve Earle
15. Wednesday, Aug. 8: Diana Krall
16. Friday, Aug. 10: Colbie Caillat & Gavin DeGraw
17. Sunday, Aug. 12: Michael Franti & Spearhead
18. Monday. Aug. 13: Gipsy Kings
19. Tuesday, Aug. 14: Andrew Bird w/ Amadou & Mariam
20. Friday, Aug. 17: Dead Can Dance
21. Tuesday, Aug. 21: Norah Jones
22. Thursday, Aug. 23: Crosby, Stills & Nash
23. Sunday, Aug. 26: Huey Lewis & The News
24. Tuesday, Aug. 28: Bonnie Raitt w/ special guest Mavis Staples
25. Wednesday, Aug. 29: Bonnie Raitt w/ special guest Mavis Staples
26. Sunday, Sept. 2: Trombone Shorty & Orleans Avenue
TICKET ON SALE DATES
Packages: April 23 at 9 a.m.
Individual ticket sales to Garden Members: April 30 at 9 a.m.
General Public: May 7 at 9 a.m.
Get a membership today and save $5 per concert ticket. Tickets and memberships are available at www.redbuttegarden.org or by calling 801-585-0556.
None of the partial-season packages have sold out as of noon on Friday.
|1.||Man arrested in shooting of father-in-law inside Ogden church|
|2.||9 new food trucks roll into Salt Lake|
|3.||Miss Utah USA’s botched answer makes her a star|
|4.||Monson: Miss Utah will bounce back big after choking away beauty crown|
|5.||Christian missionaries going door to door in Mormon capital|
|6.||Review: Minus pretense, Tim McGraw an evolving, revolving act|
|7.||Grace Potter overheats hot Red Butte crowd|
|8.||Justin Bieber behind wheel as car hits man in Hollywood|
|9.||Kirby: Broccoli? I’d rather eat squid|
|10.||Miss USA video: Miss Utah fumbles pageant answer, goes viral|