Get breaking news alerts via email

Click here to manage your alerts
Any musicians want to perform during Sundance time period?
This is an archived article that was published on sltrib.com in 2012, and information in the article may be outdated. It is provided only for personal research purposes and may not be reprinted.

Park City venues will once again be hosting concerts during the coming Sundance Film Fest (Jan. 17 to Jan. 27), featuring local and international artists.

The annual music festival will take place during the Sundance Film Festival with proceeds going to support the Huntsman Cancer Institute.The deadline to apply to perform is December 1.

Concerts at several different venues in Park City will be featured as well as networking events for local and national touring artists.

VIP invitations will be sent to Sundance attendees including celebrities, film and television reps, and music industry personnel."Our mission is to cultivate an appreciation of Indie music and raise money for charity", said Stephanie DeGraw with Power Media Entertainment, event producer, in a press release. "These concerts spotlight the artists that would normally not get the opportunity to perform at the Sundance Film Festival."Concerts at Sundance will be covered by The Music Scene, which broadcasts on Comcast Ch.6, Comcast On-Demand, and Digital Ch. 19, reaching 350,000 households in northern Utah and on YouTube.Musicians interested in performing should contact Power Media Entertainment by emailing their press kit to stephaniepowermedia@gmail.com.

Note: These concerts are not officially affiliated with the Sundance Film Festival.

Article Tools

 Print Friendly
  • Search Obituaries
  • Place an Obituary

  • Search Cars
  • Search Homes
  • Search Jobs
  • Search Marketplace
  • Search Legal Notices

  • Other Services
  • Advertise With Us
  • Subscribe to the Newspaper
  • Access your e-Edition
  • Frequently Asked Questions
  • Contact a newsroom staff member
  • Access the Trib Archives
  • Privacy Policy
  • Missing your paper? Need to place your paper on vacation hold? For this and any other subscription related needs, click here or call 801.204.6100.