Exploding e-cigarette set toddler’s clothes afire, Utah fire marshal says
Public safety » Two fires have been sparked by the recharging of e-cigarettes, marshal said.
By Michael McFall
| The Salt Lake Tribune
First Published Sep 24 2013 05:53 pm • Last Updated Sep 24 2013 08:21 pm
Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account
. See more about comments here.