About 9,000 high school and middle school students from Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Nevada participated in Physics Day at Lagoon on Friday. The pupils dropped eggs, wore accelerometers and tested out some of the less quantifiable excitement at the Farmington theme park.
Photos: Physics students from Utah, Nevada, Wyoming, Idaho test Lagoon’s Physics Day
First Published May 12 2017 07:15PM • Last Updated May 12 2017 07:15 pm
- Human remains may bring 1988 Utah cold case closer to closure
- Chaffetz doubles down on request for Comey documents after FBI balks
- Outdoor Retailer parent buys SIA Snow Show, will combine for huge Denver trade event
- Hearing: Teen accused of killing worker at Utah youth ranch told police, 'I just lost my mind'
- Utah conservationist buys Needles Outpost for $2.5 million at SITLA auction
- Utah lawmaker takes aim at campus free-speech rules
- New Utah party seeks ballot status, will name 3rd District candidate Friday