Over 800 kids sorted through 50,000 pieces of LEGOs to make additions to the Salt Lake Valley out of LEGO in the hopes of getting kids interested in engineering and other STEM and STEAM-related fields at the Gene Fullmer Recreation Center on Saturday.
Gallery: Kids use LEGOs to build their own Salt Lake County
First Published Feb 25 2017 10:57PM • Last Updated Feb 25 2017 10:57 pm
- Advocacy groups ask feds to investigate Mormon church for allegedly procuring 'favors' from foreign
- Juvenile court judge orders 16-year-old boy to stand trial for allegedly trying to kill Utah girl
- Bears Ears is a national monument now. But it will take a fight to save it.
- Horns of a dilemma: Utah wildlife officers continue crackdown on antler gathering
- Salt Lake City joins brief challenging Trump's threat to 'sanctuary cities'
- Four charged with murder for gang-related robbery, shooting at Provo home
- South Salt Lake protests as city lands two more possible homeless shelter sites