Over 800 kids sorted through 50,000 pieces of LEGOs to make additions to the Salt Lake Valley out of LEGO in the hopes of getting kids interested in engineering and other STEM and STEAM-related fields at the Gene Fullmer Recreation Center on Saturday.
Gallery: Kids use LEGOs to build their own Salt Lake County
First Published Feb 25 2017 10:57PM • Last Updated Feb 25 2017 10:57 pm
- Developer Terry Diehl may be bankrupt and facing charges, but it looks like a pretty good life
- Kirby: Mormon medals -- new way to wear your faithfulness, or lack of it, on your sleeve
- University of Utah students say charging a toll is the way to fix Big Cottonwood Canyon traffic prob
- Signs of the time: March for science crowd calls for federal funding, denounces climate deniers
- Huntsman calls for 'inept' U. administrators to be fired over cancer institute CEO's termination
- Utah's formerly fastest-growing company files for bankruptcy after federal raid
- What did Ogden officials do with an abandoned fire station? They gave it to the homeless.