The Bear River Migratory Bird Refuge hosted an eagle day Saturday, during which participants interacted with a bald eagle, played eagle-themed games and created their own eagle finger puppets. The refuge also showed the PBS Nature film "American Eagle." The free event was sponsored by Friends of Bear River.
Photos: Eagles on display
First Published Feb 11 2017 07:30PM • Last Updated Feb 11 2017 07:33 pm
- Utah immigrants hunker down in wake of Trump's expanded federal raids
- Gehrke: Stubborn 'drill-baby-drill' rhetoric, philosophy costs all of us -- more than we knew
- Opposing sides in Mormon rift unite for survey seeking deeper understanding of gays
- 2 are suspected in case of girl found in northern Utah canal
- Outdoor Retailer is leaving Utah over public lands issues, a move Herbert calls 'offensive'
- Park City immigrants fearful after ICE operation
- Mormon church joins fight against feds' transgender restroom directive