The Bear River Migratory Bird Refuge hosted an eagle day Saturday, during which participants interacted with a bald eagle, played eagle-themed games and created their own eagle finger puppets. The refuge also showed the PBS Nature film "American Eagle." The free event was sponsored by Friends of Bear River.
Photos: Eagles on display
First Published Feb 11 2017 07:30PM • Last Updated Feb 11 2017 07:33 pm
- Presidents can’t undo national monuments, new study says
- Utah conservationist buys Needles Outpost for $2.5 million at SITLA auction
- Gehrke: I’m with you Todd Weiler, we deserve more questions about the murder of Sean Hannity
- Salt Lake City libraries do away with late fees
- Anti-DUI law ad in Nevada warns, ‘Go to Utah on vacation, leave on probation’