This is an archived article that was published on sltrib.com in 2013, and information in the article may be outdated. It is provided only for personal research purposes and may not be reprinted.
• "Mosh pop" metal band A Day to Remember performs at Saltair, 12408 W. Saltair Drive, Magna. Opening acts: Of Mice and Men, Issues. Show starts at 6:30. Tickets are $29, at Smith's Tix.
• Salt Lake Acting Company's production of William Missouri Downs' drama "The Exit Interview" debuts at the SLAC Theatre, 168 W. 500 North, Salt Lake City. Show starts at 7:30 (and continues Wednesdays-Saturdays at 7:30 p.m. and Sundays at 1 and 6 p.m., through May 5). Tickets, from $15 to $42, at the SLAC website.
• British synth-pop band OMD performs at The Depot, 400 W. South Temple, Salt Lake City. Opening act: Diamond Rings. Show starts at 8. Tickets are $30, at Smith's Tix.
• Louisiana "cow-punk" band Dash Rip Rock performs at The State Room, 638 S. State St., Salt Lake City. Opening act: The Utah County Swillers. Show starts at 8. Tickets are $15, at the venue's website.
• Ambient dream-pop duo Purity Ring performs at The Urban Lounge, 241 S. 500 East, Salt Lake City. Opening act: Blue Hawaii. Show starts at 9. The show is sold out.