Quantcast
Home » News
Home » News

Two killed in central Utah from suspected carbon monoxide poisoning

Published May 9, 2014 10:58 pm

This is an archived article that was published on sltrib.com in 2014, and information in the article may be outdated. It is provided only for personal research purposes and may not be reprinted.

Two people died in Richfield on Friday evening from suspected carbon monoxide poisoning.

About 7:22 p.m., emergency responders arrived at a home and found two males who, investigators believe, had died from the poisonous gas. Two "lethargic" teenage females were taken to Utah Valley Region Medical Center, according to a Richfield Police Department news release.

Investigators have not immediately identified the males, who are 21 and 17 years old, according to the release.

mmcfall@sltrib.com

Twitter: @mikeypanda