The Governor’s Medals for Science and Technology winners have been announced, with winners from private businesses and universities.
This year’s winners are:
• IM Flash Technologies
• Aloysius S. Church, University of Utah
• Tamara Goetz, Utah Valley University
• Larry Grandia, Health Catalyst
• Larry Rigby, Larada Sciences
• Henry S. White, University of Utah
• Kenneth L. White, Utah State University
They will be honored at a ceremony on Jan. 15 at the Leonardo museum.
“Advances in science and technology play a huge role in keeping Utah dynamic and competitive,” said Gov. Gary Herbert. “On behalf of the State of Utah, I commend these individuals for their work in their respective fields and thank them for their contributions to this great State.”