The Ogden Nature Center will host its Wildwoods BASH, an annual fundraiser which supports the Nature Center’s mission to unite people with nature and nurture appreciation and stewardship of the environment.
The event includes dinner prepared by some of Ogden’s favorite restaurants, live music by The Blue Sage Band and an auction of outdoor gear, experiences, art and gifts – all inspired by nature.
This party is held in Ogden Nature Center’s backyard glen.
Tickets are $60 per person or $1,000 for a reserved, sponsor table of 10.
Tickets may be purchased online at http://www.ogdennaturecenter.org or by phone at 801-621-7595, or in person at the Ogden Nature Center, 966 W. 12th St., Ogden.
All proceeds from the Wildwoods BASH support the Ogden Nature Center’s environmental education programs for school children, nature programs for the community and two nature preserves, totaling over 175 acres of open space in Ogden.
Dinner and beverages will be catered and donated by local restaurants including Roosters 25th Street Brewing Co., Union Grill, Bistro 258, Golden Beverage, Great Harvest Bread Company, Maddox Ranch House, Grounds for Coffee, Sandy’s Fine Foods, Sonora Grill, Jeremiah’s Restaurant, Slackwater Pub and Pizzeria, The Athenian, The City Club, Peddler’s Catering and MacCool’s Public House.
Some of the items featured in this year’s auction include:
• A fishing trip guided by Paul Burnett of Trout Unlimited and Ben Nadolski with the Division of Wildlife Resources
• A Specialized Bicycle donated by Bingham Cyclery
• Original works of art by local artists Meri DeCaria and Cara Koolmees
• An authentic French dinner for six, served in your home
• A catered party for 20 in the Ogden Nature Center’s tree house
• Outdoor experiences, outdoor gear and much more