Next Safety Net meeting scheduled for Thursday
Another month has come and gone and so it's time for another Safety Net meeting.
This time, the meeting will take place 9 a.m. Thursday at Mohave Community College in Colorado City. Here's the agenda:
1. Welcome and introductions
2. Review and approve the July Safety Net meeting minutes
3. Paul Murphy: Message from Attorney General's Office
4. Presentation by Bob Green of Washington County School District
5. Quarterly Report Review by Shelli Mecham
6. Community and Agency updates
7. Open for suggestions for future Safety Net Meeting needs and presenters.
8. Next Safety Net Committee meeting: 9 a.m. to 12 p.m., September 5, 2013, in Salt Lake City.
For the uninitiated, Safety Net is a monthly gathering of people with an interest or stake in polygamy. Meetings locations alternate between Salt Lake City and Colorado City. The meetings also are streamed live on the internet.
Jim Dalrymple II