Child drowns in hot tub at North Logan wedding reception
North Logan • A 3-year-old boy who was discovered unresponsive in a hot tub in North Logan died at a hospital Friday night.
Cpl. Shawn Bennett of the North Park Police Department said the boy was attending a wedding reception at the Four Seasons reception center, 140 E. 2200 North.
Around 8 p.m., someone discovered the boy unconscious in the hot tub. Bennett said it was unknown how long the boy had been in the water. Guests attempted CPR until medical responders arrived. The boy was transported to Logan Regional Hospital, where attempts to resuscitate the child were unsuccessful.
Bennett said the boy and his family were visiting from Idaho.