This is an archived article that was published on sltrib.com in 2013, and information in the article may be outdated. It is provided only for personal research purposes and may not be reprinted.
• The Utah Arts Festival kicks off today at Library Square, 210 E. 400 South, Salt Lake City. Tonight's music headliners: Royal Bliss, The Iguanas, African Showboyz. Open noon to 11 p.m. Tickets are $10, at the gate.
• Christian rock band The Almost performs at In the Venue, 219 S. 600 West, Salt Lake City. Opening acts: Conditions, Larusso. Show starts at 6. Tickets are $18, at Smith's Tix.
• The "Last Summer on Earth" tour featuring Barenaked Ladies, Ben Folds Five and Guster arrives at USANA Amphitheatre, 5150 S. 6055 West, West Valley City. Show starts at 7. Tickets, from $22.50 to $62.50, at Smith's Tix.
• English indie synth-pop artist Frankmusik performs at Kilby Court, 741 S. Kilby Court (330 West), Salt Lake City. Show starts at 7. Tickets are $10, at 24Tix.
• The great crooner Tony Bennett performs at Red Butte Garden, 300 Wakara Way, University of Utah campus, Salt Lake City. Show starts at 7:30. Tickets are $72, available at the Red Butte website.