Three of the four boys burned in Perry when a can of gasoline exploded on Nov. 16 are recovering at home.
In all, five boys — ages 7 to 10 — were burned after they lit the gas can on fire. One had minor injuries, but the other four were flown to the burn center at University Hospital in Salt Lake City.
Over the four days following the mishap, two boys who were being treated and watched at the hospital were released, followed Tuesday by a boy who was initially brought to the burn center in serious condition.
Hospital spokeswoman Kathy Wilets confirmed on Wednesday that the fourth boy remained in critical condition.