What Deseret Book customers are listening to this week
Here are the best-selling porducte at Deseret Book from Oct. 29 to Nov. 3:
1. The Christmas Train – Thomas S. Monson
A Christmas memory retold from President Tomas S. Monson.
2. Act in Doctrine – David A. Bednar
Insights to help close the gap between knowing and doing.
3. The God Who Weeps – Terryl & Fiona Givens
How Mormonism makes sense of life.
4. Beginning of Better Days: Divine Instruction to Women from the Prophet Joseph Smith – Sheri Dew and Virginia Pearce
A collection of minutes from the original Nauvoo Relief Society, with personal essays from Dew and Pearce.
5. Forget Me Not – Dieter F. Uchtdorf
The newest book from President Uchtdorf helps women remember they are not forgotten.
6. A Prophet’s Voice: Messages from Thomas S. Monson – Thomas S. Monson
Collection of the sermons of President Thomas S. Monson throughout his ministry.
7. Sermons in a Sentence – John Bytheway
Powerful sermons in five words or less.
8. Refuge and Reality – John H. Groberg
Blessings of having temples in our world.
9. The Candy Shop War: Arcade Catastrophe – Brandon Mull
Magical candy and arcade prizes to give kids sweet superpowers.
10. What’s on the Other Side – Brent L. Top
What the gospel teaches us about the Spirit World
1. The Piano Guys – The Piano Guys
2. BEGIN – David Archuleta
3. Noel: Carols of Christmas Past – Jenny Oaks Baker
4. Once Upon A Christmas – Mormon Tabernacle Choir
5. Glory – Mormon Tabernacle Choir
1. The Letter Writer
2. Once Upon A Christmas
3. First Freedom
4. Fires of Faith
5. Saints and Soldiers: Airborne Creed
1. 5 Scriptures that Will Motivate You to Action – John Bytheway
2. For All Eternity – John N. Lund
3. Learning, Not Earning, Heaven – Brad Wilcox
4. Accidental Private Eye – Clair M. Poulsen
5. What’s on the Other Side? – Brent L. Top
© Copyright 2013 The Salt Lake Tribune. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.